Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

Pampered lives of footballers that's why. The fucking mess that was last season needs rectifying and quick sharp, they have had enough time to chill out now get the fuck back and get us back where we belong.

15 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

So Michy is back, where the hell are Hazard and Courtois?

Put yourself in their places. Me I would be itching to get back training with the new manager. Trying to get used to the way he works etc. Bat Sushi probably feels like that. New club. wants to make a good impression etc.

Eden/Tebo probably feel like they dont need to and their place is safe.

Players coming back from tournaments for pre season reminds me of Schurrle. He came back 2 full weeks before that north London teams Germans. He gave such an emotional heart felt interview when he came back it made me fall in love with the guy. All our players should be made to listen to it.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I can sort of understand the club giving them an extended holiday because they went pretty far in the tournament and suffered a pretty devastating loss. But why the fuck are the Spanish players still not with the team? :D They bombed out ages ago!

Do we really want Pedro back? moaning git. He needs a good rest. Must be fuckin knackered all the time he was on the pitch!

I fully understand why Eden and Tibo is getting a longer break, I was just ranting. I'm just eager to see what chemistry can be sparked off between Conte and Hazard, after all Eden is our biggest star and I'm a huge huge fan despite his rather disappointing performance last season.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I can sort of understand the club giving them an extended holiday because they went pretty far in the tournament and suffered a pretty devastating loss. But why the fuck are the Spanish players still not with the team? :D They bombed out ages ago!

G6cCDhMztSQ.jpg

I'm pretty sure the league mandates they need at minimum three weeks off with no football obligations. The players have no control over when they can show up and begin training.

19 hours ago, King11Didier said:

They deserve even longer holidayarrow-10x10.png. I want them full of stamina before facing Conte's training sessions :)

Hope Bats play his first minutes as soon as possible.

So whats Pedros excuse? He must be knackered after the way he played at Euros eh

I think coming back early just shows the players mentality,attitude and enthusiasm. I know if I was one of our lads after last season I'd be doing all I could to show the new manager they were upto the challenge.

Just like Schurrle coming back 2 weeks before them north London Germans. Ive said it before but I'd make all our academy lads watch the interview ha gave when he came back. Full of emotion and Chelsea love.

I like what Ive seen so far of Bat Sushi. Seems a real nice lad with a good attitude.

He does seem to be the right kind of arrogant, not the loud mouth, self entitled "give me a spot because I think I'm good." kind.
Right now I am very positive about him, expecting good things.
I like his smirk.

I have a big girly crush on him... his smirk, the way he talks, how cute he looks at all times. Oh, and he plays good football too, so that's nice and all.

Kidding. I do have a big crush on him (what can I say, kid is my number even though I'm almost old enough to be his mom), but I really enjoy his football above anything else. I was delighted when we announced him even though during the Euros I kept saying his name wrong. Oops

Seems like the lads getting on well. Great to see them Happy and smiling

Photo: New Chelsea signing all smiles with Terry, Zouma

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2016/07/photo-new-chelsea-signing-all-smiles-with-terry-zouma/

batshuayiselfie.jpg