The Conte Thread

1 hour ago, The Mak said:

Yeah, it's the same role Mikel has somehow has made a living from.

:lol: Are you 12? Even if we put aside that that is an obviously stupid point, how is it even relevant to anything about Matic's current role in the team?

25 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Matic went to the bench 77 minutes late. There was NEVER a point of playing him and if Conte expected something different, he should have subbed earlier. Pedro was a huge mistakes.As much as I don't like Moses, Pedro is worse.

Ivanovic should NEVER play another official match for us, but Conte doesn't have BALLS to play Aina.

We've been robbed many times.: Britos had two yellows, we had a clear penalty, a back pass, but it DOESN'T justify out lineup, the lack of changes during half time and having Matic and Iva starting this match.

Why managers are trying to make me despise watching Chelsea? I'm so done with this shit and the useless board that can't land a good plan B or C when plan A fails.

This is 100% regardless of whether or not we go on to win the match. If anything, the way Fabregas changed the match makes this point even more valid.

6 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

:lol: Are you 12? Even if we put aside that that is an obviously stupid point, how is it even relevant to anything about Matic's current role in the team?

Because Mikel has the exact same performance 95% of the time and people like you are very quiet during those times. That was my initial point, if you noticed.

Matic has one season like he had last season, yet he was a massive part of us winning the title the season before that.

Mikel has had the exact same season for the past 4 years, yet we still get 'remember him in the CL?' shite from some who are now criticising Matic for the exact same thing MIkel has made a living from. Hypocrisy at its finest. 

36 minutes ago, Barbara said:

Matic went to the bench 77 minutes late. There was NEVER a point of playing him and if Conte expected something different, he should have subbed earlier. Pedro was a huge mistakes.As much as I don't like Moses, Pedro is worse.

Ivanovic should NEVER play another official match for us, but Conte doesn't have BALLS to play Aina.

We've been robbed many times.: Britos had two yellows, we had a clear penalty, a back pass, but it DOESN'T justify out lineup, the lack of changes during half time and having Matic and Iva starting this match.

Why managers are trying to make me despise watching Chelsea? I'm so done with this shit and the useless board that can't land a good plan B or C when plan A fails.

you're too negative barbara.. 6 points in two matches..great mentality, great heart..

fabregas is not ready for 90 minutes..good notes from diego costa, batshuai, terry..

conte put marchisio to the bench for pogba when he was 19 so if aina is good he will have his chances..

3 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Because Mikel has the exact same performance 95% of the time and people like you are very quiet during those times. That was my initial point, if you noticed.

Matic has one season like he had last season, yet he was a massive part of us winning the title the season before that.

Mikel has had the exact same season for the past 4 years, yet we still get 'remember him in the CL?' shite from some who are now criticising Matic for the exact same thing MIkel has made a living from. Hypocrisy at its finest. 

What are you talking about?! 

This isn't about Matic's performance and certainly not about his last season. We were specifically talking about his ROLE THIS season. He has had no tactical role so far. 

That's not criticism of him, that is criticism of the manager. 

55 minutes ago, Barbara said:

You have to understand that players like Matic and Oscar might shine in training and be completely different on the pitch due to pressure or whatever. 

Give Conte 4-5 matches until you judge his starting line-up, it's really difficult to start Moses who hasn't played for Chelsea since god knows when over Oscar for example. 
He'll eventually get the right line-up soon. I am more frustrated with the players than the manager to be honest. 

Let's calm our titties for now.

Conte: 'The club and me are talking every day to improve this squad. It's very difficult in this market. It's very crazy.' #CFC

Conte: 'I want to buy the right player for Chelsea. For the future and the present.' #CFC

Conte says our substitutions had a good impact on the game and is pleased for all three of them. #CFC

Conte: 'The right commitment, attitude and spirit. We are a good family and a good team.' #CFC

Conte: 'I'm a very happy manager. The players all think about the team, and not the individual player.' #CFC