The Conte Thread

53 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Oh ok thanks for the clarification. 

If we bring in Morata and Lukaku to replace Costa then I'm sure we're headed for a 352. Especially if we bring in Barkley as he'd be a good sub for the 3rd in the midfield. 

The trouble we supporters have is all we can do is guess.

We would get a better idea of what he had in mind IF we knew the players that he was trying / had tried to get. Bur as we dont normallt find out the players he tried for till months after it leaves us coming up with loadsa daft conclusions.

All Id like to see is us not penny pinching and going for a standard of player to fit into the 1st team, And hopefully he will be the one pulling the strings and not 2 penpushers who are glorified salespersons, Let them do the schmoozing and paperwork which theyre good at.

18 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

Have we been playing 343 or 352? You rarely see Eden or Pedro out on the win really. 

Obviously that can happen easily  because when our wing backs are attacking,Pedro and Hazard are in the midle of the pitch and that is why Hazard is so good this season because he has more freedom.

On 22/03/2017 at 2:40 PM, Chelsea? said:

Have we been playing 343 or 352? You rarely see Eden or Pedro out on the win really. 

On 22/03/2017 at 3:04 PM, killer1257 said:

Obviously that can happen easily  because when our wing backs are attacking,Pedro and Hazard are in the midle of the pitch and that is why Hazard is so good this season because he has more freedom.

Both Eden/Pedro have been free to roam where they want. Up down in out, wherever they think they can be useful.

Rhats why I want to sign sanchez or Rom. A top 3 of Eden/Diego and one of those 2 roaming around would be unstopable and unmarkable. They would run tiot.

I hope theres no power struggle going on with Eenalo!

Theres no doubt I prefer Lukaku over Morata who wants Lukaku then I'd get behind Conte.

Theres really got to be something he likes in him enough to want to buy him twice.

I hope this doesn't incluse transfers coming in!

Conte tells Chelsea: delay contract talks

Antonio Conte has asked Chelsea to postpone all contract talks with himself and his players until the end of the season to allow his squad to focus on winning the Premier League.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/conte-tells-chelsea-delay-contract-talks-p0sqs27pd

3 hours ago, the wes said:

I'm starting to worry about this rumour about conte leaving 

http://www.sempreinter.com/2017/03/31/di-marzio-conte-possibility-inter-move-next-season/

He is going nowhere bro. He's got 3 seasons before he goes. Maybe 2 and half knowing how we do things.

13 hours ago, the wes said:

I'm starting to worry about this rumour about conte leaving 

http://www.sempreinter.com/2017/03/31/di-marzio-conte-possibility-inter-move-next-season/

I think he will leave definitely if we screw around in the transfer window again this summer. 

He loved Juventus more then Chelsea and he left because of lack of transfer. 

Don't think he will take another transfer window where the club fails to match his ambitions. 

4 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think he will leave definitely if we screw around in the transfer window again this summer. 

Don't think he will take another transfer window where the club fails to match his ambitions. 

perfect 

this squad has 12-13 players of high level. need at least 18 players next year

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think he will leave if he screws a 10 point lead.