The Conte Thread

13 minutes ago, Dahnald said:

That mess was created by the players.

Mourinho got his wel deserved revenge today IMO. It stings but I'm still at his side when it goes about who's been guilty for his sacking. Obviously the players who dropped him because something happened backstage. Our fans painting Mourinho off as the villain but cheering for Costa and Hazard...yuck. Because Mourinho clearly wanted to get himself sacked? 

Leicester players this year proved how much power players have at a club. If they want the manager out, he's gone. 

Who gives a fuck about Mourinho? He asked for the sacking with his constant favoritism and dog shite tactics.

Can't beat the likes of Burnley, Hull and a 10 man Bournemouth at home when others put at least three past them shower, now he is a hero and "got his revenge"? It's a revenge if Chelsea go on and lose the title. If Chelsea do the double and he wins fuck all, Mourinho will look like the idiot he is. Wonder if he fails to win the Europa League with that squad and they go on and miss the top 4 as well, would you think the same? That players worked behind his back?

Mourinho got the sack because he is past it. And deluded.  

9 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Who gives a fuck about Mourinho? He asked for the sacking with his constant favoritism and dog shite tactics.

Can't beat the likes of Burnley, Hull and a 10 man Bournemouth at home when others put at least three past them shower, now he is a hero and "got his revenge"? It's a revenge if Chelsea go on and lose the title. If Chelsea do the double and he wins fuck all, Mourinho will look like the idiot he is. Wonder if he fails to win the Europa League with that squad and they go on and miss the top 4 as well, would you think the same? That players worked behind his back?

Mourinho got the sack because he is past it. And deluded.  

Beating Chelsea has become Mourinho's cup final these days. 

50 minutes ago, Jason said:

We still have Southampton to come and should point out that we have beaten them only ONCE in our last 4 home games.

We still have Middlesbrough (H) and Sunderland (H) who will surely be up for a battle to send off from Premier League on a high after being relegated. Not one easy game left in our schedule. Your dream of Chelsea bottling this title may actually be close. 

I just saw his post-match interview. The way he responded by not understanding the question said a lot, the way he spoke about refereeing mistakes in last games said a lot. This man is not going to sleep for a couple of days, I am sure of that. I hope he makes the team respond big, big time.

Our weakness is pressing. Chase our defenders, force them to go long into costa. Costa can't win any headers so that guarantees you the ball. 

Prevent any passes from getting to hazard and hope costa is playing on the same level as torres and we have no attacking threat. 

Like I said in another thread, we have the worst ball playing footballers in the top six so high intensity pressing is our weakness, and I fear that Spurs will show us this in our next match. 

1 minute ago, Mana said:

???

what kind of BS is this? Haters? Of what? Haters of losing the league?

How can you call it BS when its the truth. 

Am I lying to say this thread only becomes active when we lose? 

If that's the case then there's less fan and more haters, because it's usually haters that appear when we lose....

One thing I dont like is that sometimes he is very active, screaming and managing like mad on the side, but then is some games like today, he just stands there, watching us getting overrun and beaten, and do nothing. Like he knew before the match we will lose and wont give a shit.

3 hours ago, Mana said:

Beating Everton, with the way we're playing is a HUGE ask.

We won't but we don't need to. Lukaku will tear us to shreds(either that or he will go into hiding whilst some guy no one has ever heard of will become the reincarnation of Pelé) . All we need is 90 points. Tottenham can't reach that no matter what and we are more than capable of pulling that of provided that everybody is fit. If not it will get cagey but for the title race, Alonso and friends will get injections so they will be fit. I think Tottenham will get to 1 point and then tail off and we will win the league away at West Brom. However, win the league or not we have to tactically be way more flexibleand cope with injuries over the course of the season. Can't expect to be so lucky with almost no injuriesnext time around. When teams press us and attack Hazard when collecting the ball we almost got no chance and there are better teams out therein europe who will exploit that. 

8 minutes ago, Mana said:

Do you know the definition of a "hater?" How can you call these people who are frustrated "haters?"

Haters of what? Haters of the gross Diego Costa produced? Haters of us losing to United at OT? Haters of us dropping points? Haters of losing the league? 

Fans are have the f***ing right to be pissed off if they don't like what they are seeing. They are not LESS of a fan if they are frustrated of the gross they are seeing. We are Chelsea, not Sunderland. These players are getting well paid and should be grateful they are playing for Chelsea Football Club.

I agree that we have the crappiest squad out of the top 6, and we should be grateful at one point we were 10 points clear but that doesn't mean we should bottle it from here. Leicester did it and we have better players than them. 

Again if they are fan why then does the thread only becomes active when we lose? Not when we win?