The Conte Thread

37 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Please let it be....

But please not another John Stones/ Koulibaly saga that takes way too long.

There should be a summer spending spree regardless of whether we win the title or not. This highly flawed squad needs to be tweaked in the summer!

There should be a summer spending spree regardless of whether we win the title or not. This highly flawed squad needs to be tweaked in the summer!

Absolutely. New signings on every position needed. Backup goalkeeper. Can't have Courtois leaving for Madrid.
New wingbacks. Moses and Alonso as subs is good, as starters they aren't definitely not if we also play UCL. Midfielders that fit Conte's play style such as Bakayoko or better known Verratti. And a new striker as Diego will most certainly leave.

At this moment I'm more concerned about Liverpool and City than Arsenal and Spurs. The fixture is ultra unbalanced. I just realized that after facing Liverpool. Arsenal and Chelsea in a row, City 7 remaining games are ones they are supposed to win. To other side, after facing Arsenal, United and Everton, Liverpool 8 remaining games are also games they can easily win.

Thats pretty stupid. I don't remember the last time I saw a Premier League table where the teams that are supposed to fight for the top 4 have such easy run in final stages of the competition. Game against Arsenal will be a tough one, and everything can happen, but we can't afford to lose a single point in the six games after that, before we face City:  Burnley (A); Swansea (H); West Ham (A); Watford (H); Stoke (A); Crystal Palace (H). Then in our 7 remaining games we will have 2 very difficult away games (United and Everton). I think if we win 6 of our next 7 games, it will really really hard to not win the trophy at the end of the season.

51 minutes ago, Henrique said:

At this moment I'm more concerned about Liverpool and City than Arsenal and Spurs. The fixture is ultra unbalanced. I just realized that after facing Liverpool. Arsenal and Chelsea in a row, City 7 remaining games are ones they are supposed to win. To other side, after facing Arsenal, United and Everton, Liverpool 8 remaining games are also games they can easily win.

Thats pretty stupid. I don't remember the last time I saw a Premier League table where the teams that are supposed to fight for the top 4 have such easy run in final stages of the competition. Game against Arsenal will be a tough one, and everything can happen, but we can't afford to lose a single point in the six games after that, before we face City:  Burnley (A); Swansea (H); West Ham (A); Watford (H); Stoke (A); Crystal Palace (H). Then in our 7 remaining games we will have 2 very difficult away games (United and Everton). I think if we win 6 of our next 7 games, it will really really hard to not win the trophy at the end of the season.

Do not forget that Liverpool will almost certainly drop points against shite opponents as will ManCity. Both sides already proved to be very inconsistent and ManCity will have Champions League games coming up. 

Liverpool on the other hand have no more cup games...

5 hours ago, Henrique said:

I think that City have the worst calendar. Remember that bottom teams in the last games are very difficult to beat.

16 hours ago, Henrique said:

"They can easily win" :D

We are the only team that can take this title from us :) It's our own fault if we blow this up