The Mourinho Thread

Here's a question, how many people here feel our signings are actually Jose's? I'm a bit skeptical I feel the board is pulling the strings and forcing Jose to play a certain way...

His recent comment about Cesc is what got me thinking that way

It is clear to me that they are trying to force a more creative midfield on to Mourinho. If we get Fabregas next year I am expecting a lineup of Matic+Fabregas in central midfield. If Mourinho tries something goofy like Matic+Ramires I think they'll just trade Ramires. They might even do it before the season starts.

Here's a question, how many people here feel our signings are actually Jose's? I'm a bit skeptical I feel the board is pulling the strings and forcing Jose to play a certain way...

His recent comment about Cesc is what got me thinking that way

If that was the case then Mata, DL and KDB would have still been here.

No one is pulling the strings, but everyone is on board and working together.

If that was the case then Mata, DL and KDB would have still been here.

No one is pulling the strings, but everyone is on board and working together.

You think so? You think the club is in a position to turn down 37m for Mata and 50m for Luiz? I'm sure they ask him what he thinks but I'm wondering if they're just building the squad they want(this profile/project that's being bandied about) and just telling him to make it work?

You think so? You think the club is in a position to turn down 37m for Mata and 50m for Luiz? I'm sure they ask him what he thinks but I'm wondering if they're just building the squad they want(this profile/project that's being bandied about) and just telling him to make it work?

Excuse me? Are Chelsea poor?

No we sold them because they was not favorite of Mourinho. Is best to get money for someone you don't fancy.

We was doing good before those sells.

The sell help us push us further into profit.

But we was no way in risk of failing before.

borderline. We have complied but not with flying colours. Anyways even without that its a shit ton of money to turn down for 3-4 choice CB and 3-4 choice AM... You don't see those deals everyday.

borderline. We have complied but not with flying colours. Anyways even without that its a shit ton of money to turn down for 3-4 choice CB and 3-4 choice AM... You don't see those deals everyday.

You said it, 3rd choice.

He was not value by Mourinho so makes sense to sell him.

Sell them and buy players Mourinho value. Weather we can get his main target that's different.

Like he might want koke, but the price is high and the player doesn't want to come.

You said it, 3rd choice.

He was not value by Mourinho so makes sense to sell him.

Sell them and buy players Mourinho value. Weather we can get his main target that's different.

Like he might want koke, but the price is high and the player doesn't want to come.

I understand that I'm not saying Jose wasn't consulted, just not sure these acquisitions are up to him entirely. He did say that Mata's sale was left up to Juan and he chose to go, not Jose... Luiz, honestly for that sort of money we would be retards not to take it.

I understand that I'm not saying Jose wasn't consulted, just not sure these acquisitions are up to him entirely. He did say that Mata's sale was left up to Juan and he chose to go, not Jose... Luiz, honestly for that sort of money we would be retards not to take it.

Well they talk and decide what's the best target.

It's no longer a force buy like Sheva.

He also said managers lie...

Well they talk and decide what's the best target.

It's no longer a force buy like Sheva.

Ya just not sure its all down to him anymore, really feel like the targets are presented to him but the ones he may want don't often make the cut.

Ya just not sure its all down to him anymore, really feel like the targets are presented to him but the ones he may want don't often make the cut.

How is that?

You should read what Mourinho said regarding Matic when trying to buy him.

I go by what we have. And what we have is that Mourinho didn't fancy much these players (DL,Mata)that was good and popular before he came back.

This shows that the board has giving Mourinho idea a lot of thought and try to work with him.

How is that?

You should read what Mourinho said regarding Matic when trying to buy him.

I go by what we have. And what we have is that Mourinho didn't fancy much these players (DL,Mata)that was good and popular before he came back.

This shows that the board has giving Mourinho idea a lot of thought and try to work with him.

What did he say about Matic? David Luiz and Mata to me were no brainers because of the money.

All I'm saying is I'm not sure Jose works with autonomy if that were the case we'd also would've got a striker in January. The Cesc thing is really puzzling, he only ticks two boxes for me, homegrown and excellent passer. You really think Cesc would be high on Jose's priority list?

Anyway there is no way to prove it either way just wanted to hear some opinions on it.

What did he say about Matic? David Luiz and Mata to me were no brainers because of the money.

All I'm saying is I'm not sure Jose works with autonomy if that were the case we'd also would've got a striker in January. The Cesc thing is really puzzling, he only ticks two boxes for me, homegrown and excellent passer. You really think Cesc would be high on Jose's priority list?

Anyway there is no way to prove it either way just wanted to hear some opinions on it.

Just like there's no way to prove that Roman sets up all the tactic behind doors, and Mourinho is just a puppet?

Seriously, this is just hogwash.

If Mourinho felt like he was not being heard and being forced upon he would have left.

He left before because of this, and he came back because the owner realize his mistakes and respect his opinion now.

Just like there's no way to prove that Roman sets up all the tactic behind doors, and Mourinho is just a puppet?

Seriously, this is just hogwash.

If Mourinho felt like he was not being heard and being forced upon he would have left.

He left before because of this, and he came back because the owner realize his mistakes and respect his opinion now.

I think there is a lot of evidence of the contrary actually. But again its all open for debate... I'm not drawing hard lines I'm just looking at the evidence and it looks weird.