The Mourinho Thread

Fernando loves Stevie

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fernando-torres-felt-like-king-3618472

Torres is going nowhere, and I could honestly see Mourinho having a tissy fit and leaving because of it, somewhere down the line

Fernando loves Stevie

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fernando-torres-felt-like-king-3618472

Torres is going nowhere, and I could honestly see Mourinho having a tissy fit and leaving because of it, somewhere down the line

Can you really see Jose leaving over it? Jose is the kind of guy who just won't play him if he doesn't want him in the team.

Can you really see Jose leaving over it? Jose is the kind of guy who just won't play him if he doesn't want him in the team.

Agreed. However I can only think the blonde assassin is Abramovichs latest Shevchenko/Roy of the Rovers, and could demand playing time. Although you'd think by now he would realise hes not all that :)

Fernando loves Stevie

Torres only has two years left on his contract and it's not like he's even close to getting an extension so he will be going sooner or later anyway and I doubt it will have any effect on how long Mourinho stays.

Torres only has two years left on his contract and it's not like he's even close to getting an extension so he will be going sooner or later anyway and I doubt it will have any effect on how long Mourinho stays.

Fucking hope so :)

Torres must be the only player in history that has won a Champions League, Europa League and FA Cup at a club and the fans can't wait for him to fuck off.. Truly astounding..

Edit: I'm one of those fans...

Agreed. However I can only think the blonde assassin is Abramovichs latest Shevchenko/Roy of the Rovers, and could demand playing time. Although you'd think by now he would realise hes not all that :)

I'm not sure. I think (or at least hope) that Roman has finally got his act together and finally realised he has to stop trying to manage the team! Bringing Jose back must have taken a lot of pride swallowing - so to speak - for a man with such an ego!

Torres must be the only player in history that has won a Champions League, Europa League and FA Cup at a club and the fans can't wait for him to fuck off.. Truly astounding..

Edit: I'm one of those fans...

And has won the World Cup and 2 European Championships with Spain! All the while being utterly shite for the past 3/4 years!! Gives us all hope we can make it i guess :lol:

Fernando loves Stevie

those fucking quotes are the last straw ,,,, I NEVER want to see him play for us again