The Mourinho Thread

I dont want to here any excuses from Mourinho fan boys if we dont win the league next season because he clearly has now dismantled the team tht was there and is building it in his own image somethin no other Chelsea manager was given the opp to do

Mourinho fan boys?

We support the club.

If the club is on par with Mourinho philosophy then so be it.

But just like the club is supporting Mourinho, it won't support failure for too long.

We all know that if we don't improve from this season, hes a dead man walking. But that has not happen, so until then stop bitching and moaning and support the club.

Exactly, he will be sacked if we don't anything major next season so people need to stop hating on him just because he sold Mata and Luiz. Just like if Hazard sulks and demand a transfer to somewhere like PSG, we will sell him for a world record fee and sign a proper replacement. But all of these are just possibilities, just support the present atm and don't look too far into the future.

The last line of your post is spot on.

I dont want to here any excuses from Mourinho fan boys if we dont win the league next season because he clearly has now dismantled the team tht was there and is building it in his own image somethin no other Chelsea manager was given the opp to do

Dismantled? Most of the players that have left / will probably leave are at the end of their careers. Only Luiz and Mata are in their prime and Luiz wasnt offering much this season anyway.

Cant believe the negativity has started before the season has begun.

It's so fked up that we could have won the League title this season if we had been playing with a proper striker.

Even if we miss every title next season narrowly, Mourinho should be given the time he wants. He is thinking long-term this time, contrary to his former jobs.

Heynckes became 2nd in the Bundesliga, lost the Cup Final and also the Champions League final 2012. One year later he won the treble. Luck is also a key factor. But you can force luck onto your side by having a proper manager at the touchline. We meet this criteria. Chelsea can bravely look forward to a bright future!

However, I claim to know Mourinho pretty well. If he doesn't win anything, he'll be the first to prepare his exit, I'm sure.

Dismantled? Most of the players that have left / will probably leave are at the end of their careers. Only Luiz and Mata are in their prime and Luiz wasnt offering much this season anyway.

Cant believe the negativity has started before the season has begun.

I thought the season had ended

Hope Jose, Emenalo and co get it right this transfer window because if they do we're set for years... We have a lot of money to spend now - January's left overs. Luiz's transfer, other players like Ba, Mikel etc. being sold... He has a real chance to put his imprint on the squad now.

You got that right, shows how underappreciated her role is. Say what you want about the 'dismantling' of the team or whatever, which is pretty ridiculous, we've been been having some great deals recently!

What does she do, exactly?

I really wish we had gotten Klopp or Pep instead of Mourinho, in terms of playin style we have regressed as a club on top of that we have lost a lot of quality for cheap not good enough replacements. Parking the bus in games against big teams when we have players who can beat any team without the need to park the bus, please give me a break. I know this post might be unpopular but Mourinho is no longer on his game. He has arguably made the squad worse, look at A Cole got worse because of Mourinho, Luiz, Mata,Lampard, Oscar, Torres all those players regressed from our previous season when they were supposed to have kicked on I blame the coach for tht, (dont tell me Oscar improved because his stats say otherwise he had 11 goals in his first season and more assists compared to his second season) Even Cahill he only got better becoz he was in a defensive system, his always been vulnerable when we play football instead of parkin the bus so I dont rate his improvement that much.

This forum is for people to share their different opinions not for us to all agree to be yes man. I dont like Mourinho at the same time I respect people who like him, because at the end of the day I love Chelsea not the manager

I really wish we had gotten Klopp or Pep instead of Mourinho, in terms of playin style we have regressed as a club on top of that we have lost a lot of quality for cheap not good enough replacements. Parking the bus in games against big teams when we have players who can beat any team without the need to park the bus, please give me a break. I know this post might be unpopular but Mourinho is no longer on his game. He has arguably made the squad worse, look at A Cole got worse because of Mourinho, Luiz, Mata,Lampard, Oscar, Torres all those players regressed from our previous season when they were supposed to have kicked on I blame the coach for tht, (dont tell me Oscar improved because his stats say otherwise he had 11 goals in his first season and more assists compared to his second season) Even Cahill he only got better becoz he was in a defensive system, his always been vulnerable when we play football instead of parkin the bus so I dont rate his improvement that much.

This forum is for people to share their different opinions not for us to all agree to be yes man. I dont like Mourinho at the same time I respect people who like him, because at the end of the day I love Chelsea not the manager

good post .. I wish we had kept Carlo ...The double was something special ,, he didn't get the credit he deserved

Oh shattap. Jose built that team for him. He destroyed Barca's dominance, they would have been still languishing as a third place team without Jose. It just shows how much you know about soccer. Zippo..

Jose vs Barcelona.

TOTAL: Played 17, Won 5, Drawn 6, Lost 6. Goals Scored 25, Goals Conceded 31

That season Jose won 1 game and lost the other in the league to Barcelona and lost copa del rey to barcelona.

Oh shattap. Jose built that team for him. He destroyed Barca's dominance, they would have been still languishing as a third place team without Jose. It just shows how much you know about soccer. Zippo..

Jose wasn't there long enough to build anything . not sure what Zippo means , but I assume its insulting so .... :wank2::wank2: