The Mourinho Thread

I am speculating right now. But if I am not mistaken, Mourinho has demonstrated a glimpse of how our offensive formation might be next year. While we usually play with 4-2-3-1, in the PSG match we switched at the end to 4-1-2-3 and against Swansea to 4-1-3-2. Might be looking at one of those two to be used next year. Maybe if we bring in or develop a player you can play both DM and AM we will be able to execute this within the match depending on how the games go. I liked the look of it today, though definitely the players need to get used to it. But as I said, I am purely speculating.

That 4.1.2.3 came after an oopponent was a 10 men side, and after we needed a goal to stay alive in UCL.

Dont expect any changes next year. I dont think those games indicates a change in direction.

Ballack, Lampard, Malouda; Anelka, Kalou, Drogba.

This was an offensive side.

Very interesting fact: every chelsea manager under RA who won trophies in their first season always won a double

Mourinho first season = PL, League Cup

Ancelotti first season = PL, FA Cup

Di Matteo first season = CL, FA Cup

Mourinho 2nd first season = PL, CL?

Very interesting fact: every chelsea manager under RA who won trophies in their first season always won a double

Mourinho first season = PL, League Cup

Ancelotti first season = PL, FA Cup

Di Matteo first season = CL, FA Cup

Mourinho 2nd first season = PL, CL?

Benitez

I'm not quite sure how you can doubt Jose in the first place. He is God at Chelsea for me and even if he makes mistakes, I just live under the rule that ignorance is bliss. I kick back with my feet up and tell anyone who doubts, it's all part of the bigger plan. :-D

This is me.

his not immortal i hv some cases when I hv disagreed with him this season tht is why I said I wont ever doubt him again if he can pull off those 3 results

he definitely is not immortal but he is untouchable.

Even if we don't go thru to the cl final and/or win the PL, mou has still been great this season. The fact that we have not lost to any of manc, manu, pool, arse, spurs is prove of that. A decent striker and we would have been out of sight by now in the league.

actually there is number of times i doubted mou. i doubted him about his choise in starting XI, his substitution (especially when he subs in mikel). But as time goes on and the results showed, he always proved that im dumb and dumber than him :D