The Mourinho Thread

- On Mata - The player wanted to leave. Financially, we got the right offer. We wish him very very good.

- Chelsea had not prepared for this, hence they moved quickly on Salah

- Salah has informed the club he's happy about our interest in him. He wants to come here

- No striker in this window

- On Essien - Michael can go or stay. Fantastic club man

- Torres doesn't need surgery. Out for 3 weeks - 1 month

- My elbow is fine. An old fracture. I can play on Sunday. Can't take throw-ins

- Wenger complaining is normal. It's what he always does

- I think what's not fair is that his team always has the best days to play. This week, before midweek games, 1 team plays Friday -(Arsenal)

- In the end, "What are you expecting from Stoke on Sunday" Jose gives a thumbs up and replies "Journalist of the month"

- Strong team vs Stoke. Not many changes. They are a difficult team. Physical, direct

So was mourinho was right with the mata move?

I mean was it as TX said that Roman gave him all the power?

Or was it the board that decides to sell?

Because there's been in the past when ba wanted to leave but mourinho didn't let him because he would have strengthen a rival. Well isn't mata to United the same?

Because there's been in the past when ba wanted to leave but mourinho didn't let him because he would have strengthen a rival. Well isn't mata to United the same?

not any more

:Goober:

He said club decided and he agreed. Cant trust his words though

He said club decided and he agreed. Cant trust his words though

So yet again the fool of terminator x getting ahead of himself saying that Roman had given all the power to mourinho.....

It's still the same board calling all the shots and will be like that as long as Roman is at the club!

Jose said in the press conference

"...It's what he wants. It's what he asked us to accept. Chelsea Football Club is proud to act this way, in an open way, in a human way."

I said it last night I knew Mata must have been pushing for the move.

Jose said something about he still thought Mata could have been important for us.

Ah well I am sad but if you don't want to stay and fight for your place but go to Utd with f***** Gollum, don't let the door hit you on the way out. I know you werent playing but you might have got a shot, one of the others could get injured and you could have shined. I am sad. :(