The Mourinho Thread

just one question, what is "good football", and who the fuck defined it that way?

for me, football is a game of 2 teams consisting of 11 players each. u win if u score more goals than your opposition. who the fuck cares how we did it??

Xavi, the bellend....

just one question, what is "good football", and who the fuck defined it that way?

for me, football is a game of 2 teams consisting of 11 players each. u win if u score more goals than your opposition. who the fuck cares how we did it??

Haven't you heard? if you play more than 10 neat triangles by half time you get awarded the win.

All I can say is thank god we are allow to like different type of futbol and people can have their own opinions.

While I don't agree with Xavi opinions, I respect it.

We are not a nazi camp where we are not allow to have different opinion!

You have been a great futboler Xavi, but sadly don't agree with your thoughts. It sounds like you are still bitter from the many times Chelsea or Mourinho has overdone you.

I think you're completely ignoring the romance of sport. We went to Barcelona and Munich as the underdog (the reasons for which you may have a point about - with our resources we should've been far better but we were mismanaged in the years after Jose left) yet the character and resolve we showed were absolutely remarkable. Some of the greatest sports stories that survive decades of retelling are based on those values, so I'm not that ashamed by what I saw those nights.

To be honest I couldn't give a fuck what neutrals thought about us that night either. They don't factor into my thinking because I'm a Chelsea supporter. The guys next to me in Munich didn't seem to care what neutrals thought of us either.

But like you said, to each his own.

I actually agree with your point about the david beat goliath, against all odds factor. munich was one of my greatest nights as a supporter however, the point regarding the quality of football we played still stands even though I hate to agree with that cunt Xavi.

Well, it looks like Jose strikes again.

KDB just about gone, sold outright. Most likely, Mata is going too.

Now, what good is it for the club ?

I was under the impression that challenging for trophies is good for the club and that's exactly what we're currently doing under Jose.

Oh well, maybe I was wrong and the mighty Bushman knows better.

I was under the impression that challenging for trophies is good for the club and that's exactly what we're currently doing under Jose.

Oh well, maybe I was wrong and the mighty Bushman knows better.

Since Jype has not comprehended my question, let me simplify it.

Players leaving, the team is deprived of their play. So, KDB did not work out, be it. let him go. However, Mata won´t he missed to you?

I actually agree with your point about the david beat goliath, against all odds factor. munich was one of my greatest nights as a supporter however, the point regarding the quality of football we played still stands even though I hate to agree with that cunt Xavi.

What was incredible in that Chelsea run was that eventhough Chelsea were defending deep, it wasn't a great defensive display like Inter who were master at closing space and passing angles.

In the final, in the first 15 minutes, Bayern had already three good chances to open the score, two very good one for Gomez.

And Robben was in good positions many times but decided to do clay shooting that day.

To have such good fortune during thee matches was defying the odds.

Since Jype has not comprehended my question, let me simplify it.

Players leaving, the team is deprived of their play. So, KDB did not work out, be it. let him go. However, Mata won´t he missed to you?

Not if we are gonna use that money to sign Diego Costa

Not if we are gonna use that money to sign Diego Costa

Oh no, my favorite Blue is here. What´s shaking ?

Excuse me, but costa is not going anywhere. At least, that´s what I have read.

Madrid is getting closer to challenge for La Liga & in CL they just might go pretty far.

They would be foolish to sell Costa now. No dice, I feel.

I don't care if City outplayed us, we won (I'm not even sure they outplayed us tbh, but that seems to be the consensus).

There seems to be some general consensus to over-rate City full stop, they haven't ran away with one title yet they are "by far" the best team in the league :rolleyes:

We were full value for our lead at half time against City, if anything it should have been more, the suggestion we got outplayed that game is laughable.

Well, it looks like Jose strikes again.

KDB just about gone, sold outright. Most likely, Mata is going too.

Now, what good is it for the club ?

We are 3rd in the league, performing better with every match, still in the Champions League, still in the FA Cup, havent been beaten by any of the so called top teams.

Sentiments aside KDB & Mata are not as good as Oscar, Hazard and Willian. If they want to leave rather than stay and battle for a place its up to them.

This is Chelsea FC, not Mata or KDB FC.