The Mourinho Thread

He was the guy that called Mourinho a traitor...or something like that.

But Mourinho laughs in his face!

As the most famous member of Talk Chelsea (since BlueLion changed his name to Alex ;) ), I find it odd how these random video creators are calling me "ridiculous" and Henrique a "waste", smh. ;)

And yes, Mourinho 'would' have been a traitor, HAD he gone to United.

I'm a massive believer in getting business done early, both with managers and players. Obviously sometimes other circumstances dictate different but if it can be achieved then brilliant.

In this case both clubs know their respective managers are going, so it won't harm if it came out now IMO.

Well I think Mourinho will need to hit the ground running just like last time.

Because he had his worst year at Real Madrid this season, he needs to make sure he wins at least a trophy this season.

His ego is wounded, and he needs to believe in himself again. Only way to do that is by getting back to winning ways.

I know we all like and want the club to get our business done early but for goodness sake, it's still in May and our season only finished like 3 days ago. All this talk and talk and talk isn't going to make the club announce any decision earlier. Just be patient FFS! :doh:

I know we all like and want the club to get our business done early but for goodness sake, it's still in May and our season only finished like 3 days ago. All this talk and talk and talk isn't going to make the club announce any decision earlier. Just be patient FFS! :doh:

Some are patient, some aren't, but talking about things doesn't harm anything. Everyone has opinions and yes the club will only do things in their own time, but it's still all good talking points.

IMO they should announce him in atleast 2 weeks or so. He needs to settle in with the new players (and the opposite), and he needs to make sure that everything is fine and ready for the new season.

And obviously we need to have as much time we can to negotiate with players - not to end up lacking.

Some are patient, some aren't, but talking about things doesn't harm anything. Everyone has opinions and yes the club will only do things in their own time, but it's still all good talking points.

I don't disagree with that but it gets annoying these days when people come in here expect to see new arguments/stories etc only to then see the same old thing being repeated again and again and again!

IMO they should announce him in atleast 2 weeks or so. He needs to settle in with the new players (and the opposite), and he needs to make sure that everything is fine and ready for the new season.

And obviously we need to have as much time we can to negotiate with players - not to end up lacking.

I agree but there is no need to get so impatient with his return. If Mourinho's returning, the club will announce it. Just a matter of time.

I don't disagree with that but it gets annoying these days when people come in here expect to see new arguments/stories etc only to then see the same old thing being repeated again and again and again!

I agree but there is no need to get so impatient with his return. If Mourinho's returning, the club will announce it. Just a matter of time.

Minority for the majority mate, and without me telling you how to do your job it is your role to make sure it is squashed before it gets out of hand, which is what you are doing. But myself and other members are trying to make decent discussion in amongst people flinging pizzas and juice.

Minority for the majority mate, and without me telling you how to do your job it is your role to make sure it is squashed before it gets out of hand, which is what you are doing. But myself and other members are trying to make decent discussion in amongst people flinging pizzas and juice.

Yes, there are 1-2 occasions sometimes it gets out of hand a little bit but that is on the rare side of things. And I can see there are decent/good discussion going about but as I pointed out, the annoying thing is those same posts being repeatedly posted about 'Please make it official', "Have they announced it?' 'He's not back yet?!' and things like this. It doesn't even contribute to threat in the right way.

Ridiculous!

http://as.com/diarioas/2013/05/22/english/1369232269_974437.html

Real Madrid boss José Mourinho has been handed a two-match touchline ban after his sending-off during his side’s Copa del Rey final defeat to Atlético Madrid. However, the Portuguese coach, who was sent to the stands by referee Carlos Clos Gómez in Friday’s match at the Santiago Bernabéu, will be able to take his place in the dugout in Madrid’s two remaining La Liga matches away at Real Sociedad and (in his final home encounter as coach at ‘Los Blancos’) against Osasuna. If he finally moves to Premier League outfit Chelsea, he will serve the ban during the first two FA Cup games his team plays.

Great read men.

It was what I was thinking.

Before I did not really had Mourinho as a long term manager because of his lack of youth involvement and attractive football.

But his time at Madrid made me realize that Mourinho has improve and is growing.

He made Real Madrid play some attractive football, and did good trying to use youngster into his squad.

This is why I feel a bit more secured now him coming back to our team and staying for a long term.

The only problem will be his ego and his shenanigans If he can control himself and don't go overboard like he did at Madrid, he and Roman will live happily ever after! :D