The Mourinho Thread

Well mate, they are scared shitless! :D

Fergie is gone, Arsenal are shit, Tottenham are shit. We have one of the most promising squads in the world and Mourinho will be returning for us. If things work out, we could be dominating the PL for a while :D

And such idiotic headlines help sell their newspapers also :P

Well mate, they are scared shitless! :D

Fergie is gone, Arsenal are shit, Tottenham are shit. We have one of the most promising squads in the world and Mourinho will be returning for us. If things work out, we could be dominating the PL for a while :D

And such idiotic headlines help sell their newspapers also :P

that is a lot of shit o new they have there, wish their idiotic headlines don't sell

"Vex" the Chelsea fans.. which ones?

Anyone who backs Luiz over Mourinho needs to re-evaluate life, regardless of the validity of that article.

Mourinho is bigger than any player. He could sell Mata, and have my.. and most Chelsea fans 100% backing.

If he signed a 20 year contract with no clauses, fine print or loopholes....

Yes.

lol. I don't think one person should ever have that much authority. Mourinho made a lot of mistakes when he was here, especially with regards to transfers. Emenalo is doing a good now in regards to that and I would not like the club to cede control of transfers over to Mourinho. Mourinho was very good for us but remember how bad things went in that last year and a half ? Bitter tears were leaking from the anuses of every supporter towards the end.

If Mourinho says suddenly one day that he wishes to get rid of Hazard Abramovich would purchase another Ferrari as a parting gift. Adios !

Now if he says he wants to get rid of Torres or Kalou he has my 100% backing in regards to that.

lol. I don't think one person should ever have that much authority. Mourinho made a lot of mistakes when he was here, especially with regards to transfers. Emenalo is doing a good now in regards to that and I would not like the club to cede control of transfers over to Mourinho. Mourinho was very good for us but remember how bad things went in that last year and a half ? Bitter tears were leaking from the anuses of every supporter towards the end.

If Mourinho says suddenly one day that he wishes to get rid of Hazard Abramovich would purchase another Ferrari as a parting gift. Adios !

Now if he says he wants to get rid of Torres or Kalou he has my 100% backing in regards to that.

Seem to be going around in circles in this thread, groundhog day. Already addressed his final season, skip back through the pages. Bitter tears? "every supporter", people were protesting outside the bridge ffs!, clearly you have selective memory. Nobody knows how much control Jose' had over transfers, we had a very naive owner who was new to football club ownership and was 'personal friends' with Shevchenko. Mourinho was denied Waitrose eggs, he probably had more control at Real, especially after Perez was sacking club officials just to keep him happy.

"Vex" the Chelsea fans.. which ones?

Anyone who backs Luiz over Mourinho needs to re-evaluate life, regardless of the validity of that article.

Mourinho is bigger than any player. He could sell Mata, and have my.. and most Chelsea fans 100% backing.

Dude, you have serious psychological disorders.

Dude, can you please stop insulting everyone?

Every 10 posts you make, 9 are being disrespectful to some member in which you disagree with...

He initially 'liked' the post, but immediately un-liked it when he saw nono's reaction to it, Lmao.

2m69yz5.png

^ Not the first time he's done that either, for someone who 'supposedly' doesn't care what people think of him, he's pretty self conscious.

Even if his message wasn't the wisest one here, you look more ridiculous than him.

That's rich.