The Mourinho Thread

i cant understand the delay... the rumors were already there, so theire must have been some agreement. now that madrid has already told that JOSE is leaving in the summer, FSW has said that he wont be our coach next season, players like LAMPS and even TORRES have said that they would love to play with mou and all... so why the delay...

maybe they just wanna wait till end of spanish season. still 2 games left for them...

who knows...maybe out of respect Jose wants to wait until Madrid get their new manager...

i cant understand the delay... the rumors were already there, so theire must have been some agreement. now that madrid has already told that JOSE is leaving in the summer, FSW has said that he wont be our coach next season, players like LAMPS and even TORRES have said that they would love to play with mou and all... so why the delay...

Because there are still 2 La Liga games to be played. Club said he will leave at the end of this season. The season hasn't ended in Spain. Once the season ends, all the formalities will be done in no time!

Because there are still 2 La Liga games to be played. Club said he will leave at the end of this season. The season hasn't ended in Spain. Once the season ends, all the formalities will be done in no time!

maybe they just wanna wait till end of spanish season. still 2 games left for them...

bayern confirmed that pep was taking over 6 months before the season was supposed to end. the club can announce that mou will be joining us next season or so. it would calm the fans down if nothing else.

bayern confirmed that pep was taking over 6 months before the season was supposed to end. the club can announce that mou will be joining us next season or so. it would calm the fans down if nothing else.

I understand your point of view and agree that it should be done sooner than later, but there is a difference if you announce it 6 months before after the current coach has told he will retire or you go jumping ships when there is so little time left till the end of the season. So in a sense in order not to stir a turmoil, they are doing exactly the opposite. :D

Pep was not managing an club at that time. You don't go around saying we have signed a manger while he is still managing some other club! That's just ethically wrong.

Pep was not managing an club at that time. You don't go around saying we have signed a manger while he is still managing some other club! That's just ethically wrong.

i seriously doubt that. the club(RM) have confirmed that jose wont be there manager from JUNE1. if jose signs a contract with us saying he will be CFC manager from JUNE2 and we announce it in this way, i dont see anything wrong. ther is no point of ethics here. dint bayern-borussia make a transfer concerning gotze? that dint stop him from playing for them. man united confirmed MOYES to be their manager before the season ended and there was nothing wrong in that.

i seriously doubt that. the club(RM) have confirmed that jose wont be there manager from JUNE1. if jose signs a contract with us saying he will be CFC manager from JUNE2 and we announce it in this way, i dont see anything wrong. ther is no point of ethics here. dint bayern-borussia make a transfer concerning gotze? that dint stop him from playing for them. man united confirmed MOYES to be their manager before the season ended and there was nothing wrong in that.

I've got your point there. Perhaps it is because an agreements has not been reach yet. There might be some clause that have to be solved first, between Jose and the boards.

Yeah, you got a point. But this is what i feel right now! We are waiting for him to finish his work at Madrid and then come home in a grand manner!! May be with a signing or two. :ph34r: