The Mourinho Thread

Shit just got real when even Torres has come out to say he wants to work with Mourinho. Would have expected him to be the last one to say he would like Jose coming back knowing he will have to either sit on the bench or be sold. Maybe he knows for certain he's coming and now just tries to get in his good graces to avoid the axe. :P

How many goals did Torres score this season again? 23 I think?

As for Mou, I honestly believe this was the worst time possible for him to return. We don't have the players that suit his style.

I fear for the likes of Oscar, Mata, Hazard, De Bruyne, McEachran and Piazon.

As for Mou, I honestly believe this was the worst time possible for him to return. We don't have the players that suit his style.

Really?

I think they have the ability to be some of the greatest in the world, especially the first 4 and the chance to work with Mourinho would speed up that process, and help them fulfil thier full potential. I am not worried in the slightest about that.

"Mourinho likes to play a defensively-minded, direct game that at the attacking end revolves around one star player, a Didier Drogba or a Cristiano Ronaldo."

Let's just ignore the fact that Lampard was the best player under Mou.

"It is ironic that the much reviled Rafael Benitez turned Chelsea into one of the best attacking sides around."

N.O. He didn't.

"The squad under-achieved last season, the dressing room needs a motivator and a boost after the nightmare that was Roberto Mancini"

How can you call him a nightmare when they won the league playing amazing football? Add 2 more trophies to that. So disrespectful.

"something he lacked at Real and even Inter. He certainly should avoid Chelsea."

Lack of love at Inter? Every Inter supporter I know adores Mourinho. How the hell can people get paid by writing this nonsense?

Oh, look! PSG have a big striker like Drogba, he should definitely go there! Fuck outta here you so called expert.

in hindsight, this is probably the BEST time for mou to come back home and start something GREAT.

united have lost the ace up their sleeves. arse-anals will be competiting for their invisble trophies, cant see tottenham in top 4 if bale leaves, pool is scum.

only city gives me the nightmares with a hungry for success squad and a good manager at helm.

but this current squad minus the deadwood (marin, malouda, yossi, torres) plus a couple of squad signings and loanees and with mourinho at helm could easily win the title next year,

as for fearing for MAZACAR, kdb, josh, piazon,... Y?? look what mou did with ozil and di maria. both were brought young and look at the way he developed them and used them. y this myth that mou does not play attacking football and does not use the youth. VARANE, callejohn...

LOL paul parker is one bitter old man.I remember he said on espn when we newly appointed benitez that chelsea fans were the worst fans he has ever played for.

yup... i distinctly remember that. he then went on to say that we were the most un-forgiving bunch.

Hahah I'm laughing so nicely to all those bad articles for Mou and Chels. Damn journos and experts are so bloody scared already their pants are like a bloody earthquake :D

As he leaves Real Madrid, make no mistake - Jose Mourinho's return to Chelsea will only end in tears
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/sam-wallace-as-he-leaves-real-madrid-make-no-mistake--jose-mourinhos-return-to-chelsea-will-only-end-in-tears-8623021.html

City a better option than Chelsea for Mourinho
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/paul-parker/city-better-option-chelsea-mourinho-133840547.html

And you should be scared for a fucking good reason!

Worse is he's a TV pundit here. We have to listen to this bald twat's inane ramblings every week.

That's crazy... But I'm sure he can't be worse then the FoxSoccer commentary I deall with in here.

Hahah I'm laughing so nicely to all those bad articles for Mou and Chels. Damn journos and experts are so bloody scared already their pants are like a bloody earthquake :D

As he leaves Real Madrid, make no mistake - Jose Mourinho's return to Chelsea will only end in tears

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/sam-wallace-as-he-leaves-real-madrid-make-no-mistake--jose-mourinhos-return-to-chelsea-will-only-end-in-tears-8623021.html

City a better option than Chelsea for Mourinho

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/paul-parker/city-better-option-chelsea-mourinho-133840547.html

And you should be scared for a fucking good reason!

Perhaps I'm in the minority here but they did make some decent points there about Mourinho though I don't necessarily agree with the overall things they mentioned. We still don't know what Mourinho is gonna do with the current squad and what Sam Wallace and Paul Parker said there is based and evident on what Mourinho has done in the past few years. One would like to think Mourinho is more than capable of adapting and get the best out of the current group of players but right now, what we think Mourinho will do with this current squad in terms of utilizing and maximizing the set of players to its full potential by playing the right style is basically just that, our thoughts on what Mourinho is gonna do though not necessarily what he will do.