The Mourinho Thread

Can we please ban the phrase Mazacar from existence lol? Please?

Anyway, the likes of Mata and Hazard rely on intricate passing and triangles. And are possession footballers.

Mata will fit in Mou's system regardless of style because of his incredible versatility but he's beyond pathetic defensively. Can see him occasionally getting dropped if he doesn't improve on that end.

Hazard loves to come inside and play one twos and link up with players, that's simply his game. While Jose prefers wingers who operate well.....wide, run at the fullback and send in crosses. Can't see Eden being too happy in that sort of role.

Oscar is a perfect #10 and our best form this season came with him playing there but keeps playing wide for some reason. Expect that to continue under Mou as he prefers playing with two wingers. He played a ridiculous amount of games this season expect that to dramatically drop next year.

Piazon's time at the club is as good as over tbh. Too many players to compete with while KDB could be even more talented than Mata but the rumours of us going after a worse player in Schurrle could mean his time is up.

Moses is safe.

Torres isn't getting sold by the way. Is he a legitimate first choice striker anymore like he was at Atleti and when he used to rape us in his prime at Anfield? No chance, he goes through too many goal droughts in a season to a reliable first option BUT he's still contributed with 23 goals and 12 assists this season, is by far the most popular player at the club and sells the most shirts.

If anyone is getting sold it'll be Ba. He doesn't really fit in our system.

If Mou is finally willing to adapt tactically and philosophically to the hand he's been dealt he's the right man for the job. If not expect another "mutual agreement" type departure and Avram Grant back in charge this time next year.

Anyway, the likes of Mata and Hazard rely on intricate passing and triangles. And are possession footballers.

Mata will fit in Mou's system regardless of style because of his incredible versatility but he's beyond pathetic defensively. Can see him occasionally getting dropped if he doesn't improve on that end.

Hazard loves to come inside and play one twos and link up with players, that's simply his game. While Jose prefers wingers who operate well.....wide, run at the fullback and send in crosses. Can't see Eden being too happy in that sort of role.

Oscar is a perfect #10 and our best form this season came with him playing there but keeps playing wide for some reason. Expect that to continue under Mou as he prefers playing with two wingers. He played a ridiculous amount of games this season expect that to dramatically drop next year.

Piazon's time at the club is as good as over tbh. Too many players to compete with while KDB could be even more talented than Mata but the rumours of us going after a worse player in Schurrle could mean his time is up.

Moses is safe.

Torres isn't getting sold by the way. Is he a legitimate first choice striker anymore like he was at Atleti and when he used to rape us in his prime at Anfield? No chance, he goes through too many goal droughts in a season to a reliable first option BUT he's still contributed with 23 goals and 12 assists this season, is by far the most popular player at the club and sells the most shirts.

If Mou is finally willing to adapt tactically and philosophically to the hand he's been dealt he's the right man for the job. If not expect another "mutual agreement" type departure and Avram Grant back in charge this time next year.

I think your being way too paranoid. Sure mourinho has his favourite way of doing things like everyone does, but he can adapt, which is one of the other reasons he is a great manager.

Mata might get dropped? For who. No-one is on that level.

Oscar is best when central. But he is played wide simply because mata is better atm.

I think one of the reasons Jose is coming here is because of the great young talent we have. He knows the quality of these 3 and the rest and will improve them, not try and make them into something they are not.

Moses is safe.

So you're saying Mourinho won't like Hazard? That's funny because Hazard's playing style is pretty similar to Cristiano Ronaldo's, although he's not quite at that level just yet. At Real Madrid Mourinho built his team around Ronaldo and gave him a free role in attack so what makes you think he would all of a sudden marginalize Hazard by making him play in a role he's not effective in? If anything, I can easily see Mourinho turning Hazard into the world beater we all know he can become.

Moses is safe? So Mourinho likes below average players over better ones? Hell, if I had to guess I'd say Moses would be one of the first players to be dropped from the squad so that better players who Mourinho himself has got would play. I get what point you were trying to make, Moses has great work rate and everything but I can't really see Mourinho liking him because his decision making is horrible.

Torres stays just because he used to be good and sells shirts? Are you for real? If anyone would drop Torres and give his place in the team to someone like Lukaku, it's Jose. At Real Madrid he hasn't used Kaká much just because he used to be the best in the world and he cost a shitload of money. And who cares if shirts with Torres9 printing sell a lot? People are reading way too much into the shirt sales because in reality they really don't matter all that much. Most people who buy a shirt with a certain player's name on the back would buy the shirt anyway because it's a Chelsea shirt and if Torres wasn't at the club they would buy it with someone else's name or without any printings. If we're to assume the buyer would buy the shirt regardless of Torres, the FT9 printing itself is what, a few extra quid for the club? The shirt sales argument was valid in 2011 when people who had already bought the 10/11 kit bought another one just because there was a new flashy signing and they just had to have a shirt with his name on the back. Also, I can see players like Hazard and Mata surpassing Torres in shirt sales very soon, if they haven't already. And don't know if it's just me but along I've thought it was Lampard whose name has been selling most shirts?

Damnn just imagine ALL press conferences .. :blue scalf:

Fyp :D

Just one of the reasons we love Jose. Even the small things like scoring a goal and seeing him celebrate, like the players do. Love that. Come home Jose... Just say it already.

I want to know who are the people buying torres 9 shirts to make him the biggest shirt seller. I don't know 1 Chelsea fan who has this season's shirt with torres on.

And I can't imagine that many Chelsea fans whose favourite player is torres. Unless they are Chelsea fans because of torres.

Or am I underestimating the number of new fans we got because of the torres signing.

Also nothing against anyone who has/gets /wants a new shirt with torres on the back. Just find it weird that he would still be our biggest shirt seller over the likes of lampard jt, Hazard mata etc.

I want to know who are the people buying torres 9 shirts to make him the biggest shirt seller. I don't know 1 Chelsea fan who has this season's shirt with torres on.

And I can't imagine that many Chelsea fans whose favourite player is torres. Unless they are Chelsea fans because of torres.

Or am I underestimating the number of new fans we got because of the torres signing.

Also nothing against anyone who has/gets /wants a new shirt with torres on the back. Just find it weird that he would still be our biggest shirt seller over the likes of lampard jt, Hazard mata etc.

Probably Americans and Asians.

The above is from a random 17 year old Chelsea fan Twitter account with 500 fucking Twitter followers. I always open this thread now hoping to see reliable news from actual fucking sources but almost everything is coming from tiny accounts who don't know shit now and it's borderline infuriating.

Edit: From my understanding, this isn't a thread where every single opinion and 'rumour' (in fact some of these posts are insulting to that word) is supposed to be posted especially from Twitter fan accounts with 0 credibility, 0 suggestion there's anything to their name etc.

I remember when I signed up here there was a banner saying "No Goal.com/Tribal Football links" etc. but these Twitter quotes are worse. At least link to where you got the rubbish so someone can point out right away that it's nonsense and thus avoid spamming of pages saying "FAKE QUOTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!".

Rawr.