The Mourinho Thread

The above is from a random 17 year old Chelsea fan Twitter account with 500 fucking Twitter followers. I always open this thread now hoping to see reliable news from actual fucking sources but almost everything is coming from tiny accounts who don't know shit now and it's borderline infuriating.

Edit: From my understanding, this isn't a thread where every single opinion and 'rumour' (in fact some of these posts are insulting to that word) is supposed to be posted especially from Twitter fan accounts with 0 credibility, 0 suggestion there's anything to their name etc.

I remember when I signed up here there was a banner saying "No Goal.com/Tribal Football links" etc. but these Twitter quotes are worse. At least link to where you got the rubbish.

Are you sure about the 17 year old boy?

This is the Twitter bio of the guy who started that 'rumour' with 500 or so followers. How on earth 'Twitter rumours' are still allowed in this form on here from accounts such as these are baffling. Why would you even trust something coming from such an account?

Links from Tancredi, the French guy (can't remember his name) :halo:​ etc. at least have some reputability.

tQRKZqj.jpg

This is the Twitter bio of the guy who started that 'rumour' with 500 or so followers. How on earth 'Twitter rumours' are still allowed in this form on here from accounts such as these are baffling. Why would you even trust something coming from such an account?

Links from Tancredi, the French guy (can't remember his name) :halo:​ etc. at least have some reputability.

tQRKZqj.jpg

The main reason hes not reliable, he mentions he loves cricket. Ewww

Did someone really just compare Hazard to Ronaldo? Hazard is a playmaker, midfielder and creator while CR is a poacher, forward and goalscorer. Weird.

Torres sells shirts because he still remains marketable, has a huge and loyal fanbase and was the best striker in the World before injuries ruined him. Similar situations to Kaka and Ronaldinho. He's been our top shirt seller 3 years in a row now. That fat c**t Gourlay isn't letting that go.

Anyway this is a pretty pointless debate. We'll just have to wait and see.

Did someone really just compare Hazard to Ronaldo? Hazard is a playmaker, midfielder and creator while CR is a poacher, forward and goalscorer. Weird.

Torres sells shirts because he still remains marketable, has a huge and loyal fanbase and was the best striker in the World before injuries ruined him. Similar situations to Kaka and Ronaldinho. He's been our top shirt seller 3 years in a row now. That fat c**t Gourlay isn't letting that go.

Ronaldo and Hazard have very similar play styles. Both rely on superior pace and dribbling to break into space and pass or shoot. I would hardly classify ronaldo as a poacher. I would also classify Eden as much more of a Forward than a midfielder.

Yes, I did. When I look at Hazard the winger I see a lot of similarities to a young CR7. Explosive pace, great dribbling skills and good passing. Not as much of a goalscorer as Ronaldo currently is at the age of 28 and definitely not the same kind of aerial threat but finishing will improve with experience just as it did with Cristiano and Hazard has every attribute needed to become a goalscoring winger like Ronaldo and Bale for example. Then there's of course Hazard the playmaker who plays more centrally and bases his game more on passing and vision rather than beating a man with his tricks and pace. Hazard definitely has the ability to become world class in either one of these roles but at Chelsea, where we already have Mata, Oscar and at the moment even KdB, I would say we don't need Hazard to be the playmaker as much as we need him to be the direct winger who relies on his athleticism and trickery to beat the opponent and score goals.

And again on Torres and the myth of the shirt sale income, what makes you think the fans wouldn't just buy a shirt with someone else's name if the ladyboy was gone? The printing itself won't cost much in case you didn't know and I'm quite sure Torres doesn't have millions of fangirls who only support the player and wouldn't buy a Chelsea shirt otherwise if it wasn't for him. Also, from every shirt sold Adidas, the player himself, the tax man and who knows how many other parties will take their fair shares before any money comes to the club itself so there would have to be quite a lot of sales to justify keeping a man with such extortious wages on the club's payroll, not to mention the fact that all financial stuff excluded he is still hurting the club's chances on the pitch by limiting the playing time of Lukaku and making the club wonder whether or not to buy a top striker. I'll admit, he probably paid off a decent chunk of that £50m back in 2011 only on shirt sales because people most likely wouldn't have bought another 10/11 shirt if it wasn't for the flashy new signing but after that I really couldn't care less how many shirts with the printing Torres 9 have been sold because they matter fuck all when thinking about the big picture and just how much this guy has ended up costing the club wih all expenses taken into account, not to mention the amount of shit the club has had to put up with just because they have stuck by this guy. Simply not worth the trouble anymore, no matter how you look at it.

Mata will fit in Mou's system regardless of style because of his incredible versatility but he's beyond pathetic defensively. Can see him occasionally getting dropped if he doesn't improve on that end.

I can definitely see that, like in RM you can see that Mou dropped Ronaldo often because he is just awful defensively

:ph34r:

Yes, I did. When I look at Hazard the winger I see a lot of similarities to a young CR7. Explosive pace, great dribbling skills and good passing. Not as much of a goalscorer as Ronaldo currently is at the age of 28 and definitely not the same kind of aerial threat but finishing will improve with experience just as it did with Cristiano and Hazard has every attribute needed to become a goalscoring winger like Ronaldo and Bale for example. Then there's of course Hazard the playmaker who plays more centrally and bases his game more on passing and vision rather than beating a man with his tricks and pace. Hazard definitely has the ability to become world class in either one of these roles but at Chelsea, where we already have Mata, Oscar and at the moment even KdB, I would say we don't need Hazard to be the playmaker as much as we need him to be the direct winger who relies on his athleticism and trickery to beat the opponent and score goals.

And again on Torres and the myth of the shirt sale income, what makes you think the fans wouldn't just buy a shirt with someone else's name if the ladyboy was gone? The printing itself won't cost much in case you didn't know and I'm quite sure Torres doesn't have millions of fangirls who only support the player and wouldn't buy a Chelsea shirt otherwise if it wasn't for him. Also, from every shirt sold Adidas, the player himself, the tax man and who knows how many other parties will take their fair shares before any money comes to the club itself so there would have to be quite a lot of sales to justify keeping a man with such extortious wages on the club's payroll, not to mention the fact that all financial stuff excluded he is still hurting the club's chances on the pitch by limiting the playing time of Lukaku and making the club wonder whether or not to buy a top striker. I'll admit, he probably paid off a decent chunk of that £50m back in 2011 only on shirt sales because people most likely wouldn't have bought another 10/11 shirt if it wasn't for the flashy new signing but after that I really couldn't care less how many shirts with the printing Torres 9 have been sold because they matter fuck all when thinking about the big picture and just how much this guy has ended up costing the club wih all expenses taken into account, not to mention the amount of shit the club has had to put up with just because they have stuck by this guy. Simply not worth the trouble anymore, no matter how you look at it.

Why cr7 and hazard. they are too different. Cr7 is super athletic players with good skill whereas hazard is nowhere close to cr in term of body type and athleticism and I don't see him suddenly grow into CR7.

Messi is a much2 better comparison, similar built similar playing style, messi even started as right winger.