The Mourinho Thread

Surely, that can't be allowed. How does Spanish FA have jurisdiction to ban him for English FA Cup games.

Same way as Joey Barton was still suspended in the french league after he got banned with that whole Aguero incident I guess?

:clap:

Real Madrid will fade into obscurity again after his departure, they can kiss their dream of "La Decima" goodbye now

Agreed. Don't think they realise the accomplishment of pipping the best team of the current age to the title last year.

:clap:

Real Madrid will fade into obscurity again after his departure, they can kiss their dream of "La Decima" goodbye now

Not if they got Don Carlo.

He did great with us, and I will not be surprised if he does good over there as well.

Carlo might be the best manager for them, because of his personality.

And I will watch them as well if they get Carlo. B)

June 3rd i reckon it'll be done. Not going to be announced yet when Madrid have 2 league games left. I can understand them announcing he will leave, as that just let's everyone know exactly what's going on. But I would be shocked if we announce him on our website or anything before Madrid season is over.Because if we are going to do that, he might as well just take over now.

So?

XPetr' Just do all the news thirsty members a favour and cut your holiday short so you can return and feed their addictive like need's with twitter feed's and internet links.

:D

How did we let our news guy go on holiday at this crucial time. :mad:

Action must be taken.