The Mourinho Thread

some fans dont like him anymore because of his announcements towards casillas. futhermore, he just cant play possession-football. all real madrid can do is counter-attack. if they have to dictate the game by their own, they are mostly looking clueless. they have no tactics or style of play beside the counter-attack. he couldnt stabilise the defense. he did really good things (bringen them 3 times into the semis, beating barca etc) but he couldnt implement an identity, a style of football beside of counter-attacking. so he did fail with this and he coulnt bring in "la decima". futhermore he has fallen out with a lot of players in the squad and with the media which he hates.

Mourinho never had the ability to play possession type football. He was never good in that department. I can understand in Chelsea why he play this style, however, with the players he had in Madrid, that should never be the case.

When you have Ozil, Alonso, Modric, Benzema/Higuain and Di Maria, Madrid should of been more than a counter attack team.

Mourinho never had the ability to play possession type football. He was never good in that department. I can understand in Chelsea why he play this style, however, with the players he had in Madrid, that should never be the case.

When you have Ozil, Alonso, Modric, Benzema/Higuain and Di Maria, Madrid should of been more than a counter attack team.

Wrong.Mourinho's teams always have the possession, you dont win games by playing counter attacking football.Madrid's team at times reaches 65 % of possession against weaker side, and did you see how many goals they scored under him ?

Wrong.Mourinho's teams always have the possession, you dont win games by playing counter attacking football.Madrid's team at times reaches 65 % of possession against weaker side, and did you see how many goals they scored under him ?

Exactly, against weaker sides, where team's park the bus...

Mourinho must be over the moon. Moyes? Pellegrini? Jose knows he can dominate the league for years if that's who he's up against. We've got the squad with the most potential and raw talent as well.

Mourinho struggled to win against Moyes, and overall, Mourinho face the manager, not the team on the pitch.

Mourinho struggled to win against Moyes, and overall, Mourinho face the manager, not the team on the pitch.

I think everybody struggles to win against Moyes Everton.

He made his team compact, sort of like what Mourinho does.

This is why I feel people take him too light.

I get the point of going to a bigger club might be a bigger challenge. But still, he has the attitude and knowledge to set up a team that is very hard to defeat.

Might not be as attacking like SAF, but they can sure frustrate you.

anyone got a likely day for us to finally get confirmation of who our manager will actually be?

Our season finishes next Sunday (or maybe after the post season friendlies in USA?) and Madrid's season finishes on the 1st of June. Obviously whoever we get is going to want to be here ASAP, so would it be a good bet to look to 1 week after Madrids last game? 7th/8th of June?

i dont think ill be able to relax until i know who is in charge for next season. officially.