The Mourinho Thread

I think that was you trolling in not wanting to admit your mistake.

But I do agree Mourinho is a good option for Chelsea.

There is little correlation between penis size & shoe size, hand size, or nose size. Try to compare yours instead of trolling me.

There is little correlation between penis size & shoe size, hand size, or nose size. Try to compare yours instead of trolling me.

I think you are completely now out trolling.

Don't give any arguments but go of topic.

No point in talking to you any more.

Good day sir.

I could see Moyes and Gary Neville

Have they said when they are going to announce the next manager?

within the next 48h apparently.

Kiss my face

Also: Moyes to United... Mourinho to Everton.

and we get Roberto Martinez.

#WorstCaseScenario.

FFS can we keep the puerile squabbling off the forum - I keep looking to see whats new and it's people having pointless goes at each other - pm each other or ignore each other - either way leave the rest of us out of it.

I really hope Mourinho hasn't been messing with us. All the teases and hints. If he's known this all along then he's not the man I thought he was if he goes to Man Utd.

I could see Moyes and Gary Neville

Have they said when they are going to announce the next manager?

Or Phil Neville. He's been hanging around the England setup and is off in the summer, apparently to look at a coaching role. He could be the Robbie Di Matteo to Moyes's AVB.

Also the use of the word 'amicably' in dealing with the new coach's club doesn't exactly sound like Florentino Perez. If Moyes goes then I guarantee he will go with Kenwright's blessing and if that is the case then his last game is against us.

Seriously there is always a stupid argument by 2 members in every thread. Take to PM please guys obviously its both trying to get the last word in the argument.

On topic: This is both interesting and nerve wracking, cant imagine mou in utd.

Gill said the candidate for the manure job will have a history of nurturing youth. Would we say jose nurtures youth?

Klopp is the guy they are looking for. He is also experienced in European cups.

Klopp is the guy they are looking for. He is also experienced in European cups.

Klopp at United?

Damn that will be scary.

Right now Klopp is better then Mourinho. What Klopp has done at Dortmund, is sort of like what Mourinho did with Porto before the took over the world.

Klopp is the hot commodities right now, but I thought he would stay at Dortmund.