The Mourinho Thread

I think you are completely now out trolling.

Don't give any arguments but go of topic.

No point in talking to you any more.

Good day sir.

Thanks. Finally, you have got the hint. There is no need to derail this thread.

Let the folks post about Jose. After all, most of them admire him.

United fans are definitely sure that Mourinho is going to United, some of them think when he always used to go on about that one club he was going on about them. And then they are going on about he is directing the media at us then is going to jump ship at United.

God they are a delusional bunch aren't they? Such a delusional bunch, and they go on about Liverpool being deluded.

The time has come, they will not be challenging anymore I can tell you that for certain, Mourinho wouldn't go there. He would only go to two clubs in the Premier League either us or City, he wouldn't go to financially fucked United. Can't wait to see all the United fans running off all those glory supporting bastards not supporting them anymore, they are in for a few shocks indeed.

United fans are definitely sure that Mourinho is going to United, some of them think when he always used to go on about that one club he was going on about them. And then they are going on about he is directing the media at us then is going to jump ship at United.

God they are a delusional bunch aren't they? Such a delusional bunch, and they go on about Liverpool being deluded.

The time has come, they will not be challenging anymore I can tell you that for certain, Mourinho wouldn't go there. He would only go to two clubs in the Premier League either us or City, he wouldn't go to financially fucked United. Can't wait to see all the United fans running off all those glory supporting bastards not supporting them anymore, they are in for a few shocks indeed.

They will be getting Moyes, and he is not that bad.

I always been interested to see how such a manager does in a bigger club.

Cause there are managers that can do good with smaller teams, but when they comes to the big league, it is too much for them.

Interesting times.

You clearly have no idea just how much money Man United make. They are third only to Real Madrid and Barcelona. They made 367m last year compared to our 249m and City's 169m. And that doesn't even take into account all the new sponsorship deals they have done lately. FFP means you can only spend what your earn and aren't allowed to make huge losses. Man Utd are by FAR the dominant financial power in English football under FFP. Financially fucked? Not even close.

Am I the only one who would be gutted if MUFC gets Klopp? given he turned us down with out bother....

Yeah I will feel bad as well.

Klopp made Mourinho his bitch this season. So he is a coach with great potential.

They will be getting Moyes, and he is not that bad.

I always been interested to see how such a manager does in a bigger club.

Cause there are managers that can do good with smaller teams, but when they comes to the big league, it is too much for them.

Interesting times.

United have been so dependant on Ferguson it's unbelievable, without him they are in for BIG CHANGE, and I mean massive change. I would be so confident, a man who has won so many trophies then gets overtaken by a man who has won nothing at Everton for the last 8 years, what are they going to expect from him?.

They will never be able to respect him as much as Ferguson, they'll give him a chance yeah, but if he doesn't deliver then they are in big trouble, and I've never rated David Moyes.

Also people expect United to still challenge for the title, they have been somehow challenging and winning for the past 4-3 years and they've had no great players whilst that happened. They have such an average squad, and no money to spend, the Glazors are in the biggest Debt in the league, possibly even the football world.

Massive change for Manchester right now, and I really doubt there chances, plus I always thought a 3 man title race is odd, it's never really happened before.

You clearly have no idea just how much money Man United make. They are third only to Real Madrid and Barcelona. They made 367m last year compared to our 249m and City's 169m. And that doesn't even take into account all the new sponsorship deals they have done lately. FFP means you can only spend what your earn and aren't allowed to make huge losses. Man Utd are by FAR the dominant financial power in English football under FFP. Financially fucked? Not even close.

You really need to do your home work mate, Glazors are in huge debt. (btw this isn't the first time you've been wrong, you need to start knowing things before posting)

10 years ago before they took over, United was a financial fit club, very fit, Ferguson worked hard to achieve that, then Glazors took voer and brought their massive debt with them. Glazors can only pay their daily debts, but when the time comes they will be fucked, and that time will come, however in the meantime they are still giving away a lot of money, theirs not that much to spend, and you think he's going to give so much to the club? Has it ever concerned you when Ferguson screams in the papers about needing the players and he doesn't get them? It's clearly obvious that the owners isn't giving them enough money, it was only when they lost the title they seemed to give them some money for once and they got Kagawa and Van Persie.

It deosn't matter how much money United make, the Glazors debt can never be saved, they are in way too much debt than what they can deal with, it's only a matter of time.