The Mourinho Thread

Either it will be Mourinho here or he will stay at Real. But practicaly only Chelsea board can fuck up the deal...

As united goes, I hope they dont get Klopp, he is massive coach! They can pick Moyes but no Klopp. However Baines and Fellaini will then almost definately go to Manu. But at least striker obsession will end then.

Ok Chelsea board this is it, Manu will be never be like again, whoever gona manage them will take a time to settle. So please please please wrap up mourinho and we can rule the league.

this is the beginning of chelsea finicial power to grow.........that is if JM return to chelsea ......more fan.....more tv ad.....more talkchelse visiting for new members

Again, too many sources, good ones too, claiming it's Moyes for it be anyone else.

Good luck to Moyes if it is, I like him and how he conducts himself.

We'll hopefully get Jose and a few good signings and wipe the floor with the tossers.

Again, too many sources, good ones too, claiming it's Moyes for it be anyone else.

Good luck to Moyes if it is, I like him and how he conducts himself.

We'll hopefully get Jose and a few good signings and wipe the floor with the tossers.

I hope so.