The Mourinho Thread

Chelsea captain JT feels the club owes all it´s success to owner Roman.

He made a big investment in this club. He clearly loves Chelsea & has given everything to be champions of the PL & CL.

Therefore, Roman has no intention to leave & certainly he does not need money.

Nothing to worry about boys.

@TransferNewsCen: BREAKING: Peter Schmeichel on Twitter: "Confirmation that David Moyes will be named the next Manchester United manager." -W.

Yeah its the logical choice.

Which is even better for us, cause Everton last game will be different. They might no longer be in the mind frame to face us! :blue scalf:

@TransferNewsCen: BREAKING: Peter Schmeichel on Twitter: "Confirmation that David Moyes will be named the next Manchester United manager." -W.

Oops, I might have jumped the gun a bit saying Moyes is confirmed. I was reacting to The Times Sport tweet that I retweeted before. Sorry!!

Peter Schmeichel @Pschmeichel1: Oops, I might have jumped the gun a bit saying Moyes is confirmed. I was reacting to The Times Sport tweet that I retweeted before. Sorry!!

Peter Schmeichel @Pschmeichel1: Oops, I might have jumped the gun a bit saying Moyes is confirmed. I was reacting to The Times Sport tweet that I retweeted before. Sorry!!

Ah stupid schmeichel! Hope they announce it soon!

United fans are underwhelmed and one made a interesting point, has Moyes actually punched above his weight at Everton?

They are usually the 7th or 8th biggest spenders every season, and guess where they usually finish in the league?

5ac6508fd3ef39afcf6ebae626aff677.png

This one looks much more clear cut than Mourinho, as everyone has been touting him as the successor to fergie. Moyes didn't reknew his contract at everton. It runs out in July anyway. So it looks pretty clear cut.

Wheras with Mou, we keep hearing all sorts of different things going on.

United fans are underwhelmed and one made a interesting point, has Moyes actually punched above his weight at Everton?

They are usually the 7th or 8th biggest spenders every season, and guess where they usually finish in the league?

Moyes has done a good job, but he's not going to have the Ferguson effect, to be honest I always thought Ferguson was a miracle worker for how he won so much with that average squad.

I incredibly doubt Moyes will be able to do the same.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14305-the-mourinho-thread/page-174#entry665456

BEAT YOU!

Moyes has done a good job, but he's not going to have the Ferguson effect, to be honest I always thought Ferguson was a miracle worker for how he won so much with that average squad.

I incredibly doubt Moyes will be able to do the same.

True, but the point got me thinking also, when was the last time a manager truly punched above their weight if you compare spend to league position?

Probably the much maligned Big Sam with Bolton. I wonder if he would be in the running for the United job if he stayed at Bolton to this day.