The Mourinho Thread

Do you guys rly think fergie decided just now to retire?

He did that quite some time ago and they know their new manager for some time already, i would be very suprised if that would be mou.

Why would he say he's going back to a club where he' s loved? Is he loved in manu?,i doubt that

With Fergie gone, wherever Mourinho goes in the EPL (IMO certainly Chelsea) they'll be favourites for the EPL next year.

Moyes to United, Mourinho to Chelsea, Mancini stays at City. Chelsea will be favourites like you've said...

Today, red nosed has to make some statement. Manure shares are traded on NY stock market. So, let´s wait & see.

I just hope, Jose won´t go to Manchester. Whatever he does but not fucking manures.

Didn't you tell me that Mourinho loves the clubs and the fans?

So why would he go to another club?

Unless what he had been saying is nothing but lies?

Traitor.

After all the teasing/hinting and manipulating of Chelsea fans, ever since the Inter appointment, he's forever scum..

I will mentally white wash him from history.

If it's true is the people who are fools for living on every word of him.

People had to know that all he does is bs to mess with your mind and get what he wants.

Ba said: “The players at Chelsea are all talking about the situation and telling stories about when Jose was at the club before.

“They are fans of his and love him as a person and as a coach. He is still greatly appreciated here.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4918590/Demba-Ba-John-Terry-Frank-Lampard-Co-relish-Jose-Mourinho-talk.html#ixzz2ShCPIqEJ

Ba said: “The players at Chelsea are all talking about the situation and telling stories about when Jose was at the club before.

“They are fans of his and love him as a person and as a coach. He is still greatly appreciated here.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4918590/Demba-Ba-John-Terry-Frank-Lampard-Co-relish-Jose-Mourinho-talk.html#ixzz2ShCPIqEJ

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/14305-the-mourinho-thread/page-169#entry665276

:D

For me is Moyes, I will bet some money on it.

I know Mourinho bs a lot and I try not to take every word too seriously that he says.

But I don't see him betraying the Chelsea fans that he loves.

So Moyes to United sounds about right.

@StanCollymore: BREAKING.Negotiations between new MUFC manager and their club to end contract "amicably" and "imminently".

@talkSPORT

Sounds like Moyes to me... All the reports about Jose trying to find ways to leave doesn't sound like that has been achieved just because the United job is available.

Sounds like Moyes to me... All the reports about Jose trying to find ways to leave doesn't sound like that has been achieved just because the United job is available.

Would it be possible to name moyes if he still has to manage 2 everton games?

Would it be possible to name moyes if he still has to manage 2 everton games?

Yeah his contract is done this summer so he should be free to sign any contact.

What's been funny is the reaction of people here.

They tell you all these things and they don't believe it. Lol

Jose will not go to united because

1. We'll offer him more money

2. He'll always be second to ferguson there

3. He has an us against the world mentallity, clearly not in overloved manutd

4. In many press conferences he blames refs and mistakes, manutd own the FA and refs society.