The Mourinho Thread

Don't know why I have a weird feeling that Ferguson would be a huge factor for Jose coming home. Jose needs a great rivalry to keep him interested, and there's only one in EPL to be honest.

I'm sure Mourinho will come home if Ferguson is still around, not so sure now.....

Think some on this thread are fishing - don't take the bait!

Can't see any other person but Moyes going to Utd personally, he fits their criteria & prob most boxes bar experience in CL, the fact he hasn't signed a new contract also points to him as there is no buyout clause, were according to Calderon Madrid's former president on talksport today said there is a buyout of 20m euros on jose & because Madrid paid a similar amount to Inter for Jose's services they will want to recoup a majority of that & I cannot see Utd stumping up that sort of cash when they want to invest a large chunk into the transfer market next season.

As for Jose its not inconceivable that he could go there but he will lose a lot of respect from many of his die hard fans if indeed he does - including me! You cannot blame him in a way after how his tenure finished with us but he is up there with the likes of JT, Lamps, Drogba et al, JT & Drogba have already shown their class by categorically stating they won't play for another English club, I really hope Jose has the same opinion, I'm still confident he is coming home & he will bring home the bacon with just a few astute signings & instill some self belief in an already talented squad, we can surprise most next season.

Don't know why I have a weird feeling that Ferguson would be a huge factor for Jose coming home. Jose needs a great rivalry to keep him interested, and there's only one in EPL to be honest.

I'm sure Mourinho will come home if Ferguson is still around, not so sure now.....

What do u not know sir Alex was long been here and then come the hokage mourinho did well so more fighter are coming to challenge.

I am afraid of this for a while! There were strong talks Ferguson wanted to retire from football last season but as he couldn't win EPL last term and has his 20th trophy he postponded it and at the time he spoke of Jose as an ideal replacement to ManU and now he got what he wanted so the job is for Jose to accept.

And really hope it never happens or i will be really depressed.

You're right that Mou loves a rivalry but more than that he loves winning trophies. I don't see another top team in a top league that he can go to and win trophies. No Fergie makes EPL the easiest of the lot but still challenging enough as opposed to Ligue 1 with PSG. Best of both worlds.

What realy makes things interesting is how that one of best and most respected coaches ever is big friend of controversial Mourinho? I mean these two are completely different personalities and huge rivals, but still looks like great relationship they have...

I would go that far that Saf didnt express so much respect to anyone else like he did to Mourinho...

Moyes to United is almost a dead cert, Moyes didn't deny when chased down by a Sky journalist and Everton's chairman looked like he's resigned to the faith that Moyes is off too, plus the fact that almost all newspapers are saying he's the next United manager.

Jose wouldn't do that to us.

Jose now has a chance to come dominate English football with the club he loves the most. Our biggest adversaries have been weakened significantly IMO.

David Moyes will not suddenly take United to mid-table but they won't score 85-90 points next season, I am sure. Big chance for Chelsea this. Till now, the expectation was that the new manager come in and 'challenge' for the title but now I think a title win is fully within the club's reach

David Moyes will not suddenly take United to mid-table but they won't score 85-90 points next season, I am sure. Big chance for Chelsea this. Till now, the expectation was that the new manager come in and 'challenge' for the title but now I think a title win is fully within the club's reach

If a team has the quality of getting x points, Moyes will help them get that x points or a few points more. Ferguson and Mourinho on the other can add 15-20 more points. With Mancini you need to subtract 15-20 points from what that squad deserves to get.

If a team has the quality of getting x points, Moyes will help them get that x points or a few points more. Ferguson and Mourinho on the other can add 15-20 more points. With Mancini you need to subtract 15-20 points from what that squad deserves to get.

What the fuck are you talking about? Lol

:-D

Ferguson, Mourinho, Moyes, Mancini and how much they contribute to their teams.

Haha I was expecting a serious response. It was a joke mate.

But let's face it, you was talking bollocks haha!

Mourinho doesn't come with a 15 points token when you appoint him as manager!

Haha I was expecting a serious response. It was a joke mate.

But let's face it, you was talking bollocks haha!

Mourinho doesn't come with a 15 points token when you appoint him as manager!

Winning CL with Porto and Inter, getting the PL record points with Chelsea, winning La Liga when Barcelona was the best team in the world... I don't like Mourinho but his teams overachieve when he has the full support of the board.

Winning CL with Porto and Inter, getting the PL record points with Chelsea, winning La Liga when Barcelona was the best team in the world... I don't like Mourinho but his teams overachieve when he has the full support of the board.

Maybe so at Porto and calling his victories at Inter an over achievement is debatable butt he definitely didn't over achieve with us. He become the face of a newly invested, multi million pound squad that was being given all the superstar names under the sun. If he had won the World Cup with us then I would say he had over achieved. :-)