The Mourinho Thread

We were poor half of last year but if other teams being poor to and us grinding results out sort of covered it all up.whereas this time we've been found out and it's only four games in.Crazy we lost 3?last year and lost 2 already.maybe be the only ones but very much doubt it.

somethings needs to change and quickly.stop playing players who have been crap!

I know Mou keeps playing the favorites game and it pisses me off but BASICALLY we got the same team playing as the start of last season and I absolutely loved them then. So we gotta ask why?

The guys heads are all hanging down, theres none of them happy, theyre lathargic and apathetic, These guys are supposedly professionals at the top f their games.

If you honestly think we dont train at offence then youre joking. What I think might be the problem is our striking players are drilled into defending so much that they kinda freeze and worry about it in the final third.

ALL the players need a kick up the jacksy and Mou needs to get back to the no sentiment in team selection mode.

"He hasn't got what he wanted," said the Sunday Times journalist. "I think he wanted Pogba at the start of the summer, that was one he pushed for. And obviously he wanted Stones.

"The decline of certain players has probably shocked him. People like [Cesc] Fabregas, [Nemanja] Matic, [branislav] Ivanovic in particular, and then somebody like John Terry going over that hill defenders go over. I think he's been spooked by that.

"It's typical Mourinho behaviour to show signs of rebellion when things aren't going his way.

"It already feels like the title is City's title to lose. If they maintain what they're doing they've got enough already. Chelsea need a huge, huge winning run now and they look so far from that."

The Daily Telegraph's Jason Burt echoed Northcroft's words.

"If he's not getting what he wants [in the transfer market], history tends to show he does kick off," Burt said.

"He's not got what he wanted and he's going to start complaining more and more. That's what he does. It happened last time at Chelsea and it's happened at every club he's been at.

"He will not want to be blamed if Chelsea don't retain the title or don't have a good run in the Champions League, he'll start blaming other people.

"It could get increasingly intense and difficult for everyone. We know that when Mourinho doesn't get what he wants he becomes very fractious."

http://www.teamtalk.com/chelsea/9972260/-

Haazard was equally piss-poor. atrocious game from him. jogging around, not caring, no impulses, really embarassing performance. Hazard is as far away from Messi and CR as the Mars is from planet earth.

He's always piss poor. The goal at Man City where, JT had to leave his position and defend outside the box, leaving Aguero wide open for a goal was his fault too. He was 5 yards from the guy and did nothing. All the goals, as a result of crosses from the Ivanovic side were mostly his fault. He did not track, nor offer help defensively. Ward should have been tracked by him. The boy is annoying for the most part. He plays only 20-25% of the games. The rest, he just goes to sleep on the left side. I'll say bench him and put Kenedy there. He's always out of shape every summer. It was his fault for the Eva thing also. He was tired and kept falling all over the field. Jose was too loyal to allow him all that time to get in shape on the field. i would have yanked him out eons ago. Even new Pedro comes back to help and gets the ball back, when he loses it.

He's always piss poor. The goal at Man City where, JT had to leave his position and defend outside the box, leaving Aguero wide open for a goal was his fault too. He was 5 yards from the guy and did nothing. All the goals, as a result of crosses from the Ivanovic side were mostly his fault. He did not track, nor offer help defensively. Ward should have been tracked by him. The boy is annoying for the most part. He plays only 20-25% of the games. The rest, he just goes to sleep on the left side. I'll say bench him and put Kenedy there. He's always out of shape every summer. It was his fault for the Eva thing also. He was tired and kept falling all over the field. Jose was too loyal to allow him all that time to get in shape on the field. i would have yanked him out eons ago. Even new Pedro comes back to help and gets the ball back, when he loses it.

You acting like we playing with 10 defenders. It's not Hazard fault that our defenders is so shit except Azpi.

t hats what I admire about Messi and Ronaldo you will always see them helping out their left backs by their own corner flag.. YOU told us you had years of coaching

experience . I wonder how many talents you finished

You acting like we playing with 10 defenders. It's not Hazard fault that our defenders is so shit except Azpi.

No! It's the tactical aspect of the game. You can't leave Aspi or any fullback all by himself with overlapping teammates and expect that no one helps him out. Its not a 1V1 soccer game, its a team sport. When Hazard gets the ball, how many defenders do you see on him? Any defender will be shit if you overload on them. JT, Matic, Fabregas have to overcompensate by leaving their positions to help out wide, leaving a gaping hole in the middle. If they go out wide to help cover his lazy behind, then he needs to slot into the middle to cover for them. Its a chess game. Those holes ain't going to plug themselves.

We can all speculate, but theres always something going on behind the scenes we dont know in Big Business which is what CFC is.

Mourinhos dad had an operation for a brain haemorrage and is very poorly just to add to the mix.

Anyway, might as well mix the team up a bit now, this is going to be a season of transition, we aint catching Citeh.

The fuck?

We're 8 points from City and a loss would mean 11 points...

The only players "injured" are oscar and ramires. This season we allowed 9 goals. Liverpool+united+city+ arsenal has allowed a total of 8 goals....It's easy to see that Jose has lost the locker room and the team isn't responding. Unless, you want to drag it out...

Well, Chelsea should sell him then! So he can go and play for à good team with à decent coach ;-)

Bullshit that he doesn't track back!

not be the points that worries me, but the play.
chelsea have to get over mourinho and take Klopp, schmidt or similar.
mou out, why:
-he worries only his reputation, blaming or medical or players ( i know if player plays bad have to be recovered, but at home, not on tv in front at all.)if he keep like that he will have all squad versus.
-taking away fabregas and maybe costa, his market decision ( in and out) have done shit! ( sell KDB, take cuadrado, willian etc)
-moreover, he already never give a change at young, now that he risks still less, so if roman wants to see a accademy succes he have to fire him!
-overall this without saying about play!

We're 8 points from City and a loss would mean 11 points...

The only players "injured" are oscar and ramires. This season we allowed 9 goals. Liverpool+united+city+ arsenal has allowed a total of 8 goals....It's easy to see that Jose has lost the locker room and the team isn't responding. Unless, you want to drag it out...

We need to stand by the manager this season. If it ends bad then sack him at the end of the season.