The Mourinho Thread

For everyone saying we need to sack the manager, I don't believe that is the right way forward for our club given our situation with managers in the past.

I m a big Jose critique but as a club we aren't look up well when it comes to handling our managers. With the slight drop in form, we are out to get a new manager. Every manager in the right mind wouldn't chose Chelsea other than money angle (Pep has been the prime example) ... We say lets go after Klopp, do you seriously think he will come over to get sacked in a year? We would rather wait and try his hands at Bayern next season.

Right now, we can just hope Jose sits, thinks, re-thinks his strategy and gets us up and running. We have the players, the potential, even a good manager if he drops his ego and arrogance.

Club & board has to support the manager so that when tomm we go out hunting mangers, we can get a world class one. You look around and every club is supporting their managers baring Chelsea (Jose has been the exception because it was damage control after the Pep fiasco)... imagine likes of Pelligerni, LVG, Wenger at Chelsea and they wouldn't have gone beyond their first/second year.

My 2 cents on the sacking ...

The football is so predictable to the point of you now how the game is going to pan out from minute one. The back four pass the ball to each other for ages, one of them will make a ten yard burst and will either pass it square or give it to Fabregas. Fabregas then either plays a long ball to Costa who's being man marked by two centre backs and if he holds it up he has little or no support. Or Fabregas passes to Ivan who's cross never beats the first man. Ivan is then out of position leaving the opposition acres of space to break out. Hopefully Baba will at least bring some shape and solidity to the team with Dave moving back to right back. If Ivan plays against Everton (surely not !) then the rumblings of discontent will get louder and i can only see it ending one way.

It's rather unfair to blame only Mourinho, let alone call for a sack after three-four games. He's staying and it's simple as that, bst thing for the club aswell. I find it extremely irritating when people start the sentence with demaning for stability and end it with calling for a sack. Don't take this too seriously, we're on a bad form patch but it will pass, like always, and so will the "sack-brigade" on this board. Relax.

Fans just love calling for manager sacks [emoji11]

We are all blaming Mou and that's correct, but we should also not overlook what the board did wrong.

Jose:

It was the first time since I've joined this forum that I could not defend Jose, I always did.

Some decisions are just not acceptable.

1) Remy: 4 EPL games, 0 minutes. Last season he scored so many crucial goals for us, and many as a sub. Hull City and Stoke winners already gave us 4 points. But he played Falcao, Kenedy and RLC instead of him. If you can't win your manager's trust by scoring so many goals in so little minutes, what you then have to do? I would not be surprised if he asked for a late transfer this window.

2) Azpi out instead of Ivanovic: Yeah I understand he thinks Ivanovic could be scoring goals like he did in the past, plus that he defends set pieces better. But taking out our best defender and letting our weakest defender on the pitch was basically suicide. After the game, I think he mentioned Ivanovic as ''the player who stayed on the pitch from minute 1-90, that he actually should've subbed'', so hopefully he did not mean Eden and is actually planning to punish Ivanovic.

In the end I trust Jose will turn this around, we will start winning again but he needs help from the board and his star players.

Board:

Pathetic, the ''one out first then one in'' have costs us so much time. Example: first selling Luis and then struggling to get a deal done for Baba, end result: overpaying for a 21yo talent. The board seems so obsessed with making profit, more busy with buying youngsters to loan them to Vitesse etc than actually strengthening the first team. Yes the new stadium is a good excuse/reason, but you should balance ambition and these restrictions. Arsenal is the best example of how you fail.

Jose said after the title win in April/May publicly:'' I want to buy a striker (Falcao), defender and midfielder to give the players some competition''. And what has the board done? Fuck all, absolutely nothing till the end of August, 31 August now and we have zero improvements. Pedro was a good one but a very lucky situation, United should've handled better. Compare our squad to last season and we've lost 2 leaders and motivators (Cech, DD) too and you need to replace that with quality.

The players:

JT - Natural process, you can't expect a 34yo to get better year after year. Hopefully he can recover some form soon.

Ivanovic - pathetic, you guys already described it the best. He should be a back up CB+RB from now on.

Cesc - always defended him but currently I can't. His salary is so high, he is brought to be a leader, a difference maker, he should take responsibility. But currently he is hiding. Last game was better, took some shots and almost scored, he should improve soon.

Matic - declined in form since the beginning of 2015, he needs a faster player next to him as him and Cesc are both slow. Matic basically has to cover for Cesc and JT, that's too much. Ramires/Zouma/Mikel are temporary solutions but I'd prefer a top class b2b like prime Essien next to him.

Hazard - I don't agree with what you guys said that he can't carry a team, in fact he carried us from Jan till May. Sometimes I think he is tired of being a one man army, but if you want to be the best you should always take this responsibility and currently he isn't. I think the arrival of Pedro helped him a little, same effect as Cesc and Diego last year, we might need another WC player next to him (Pogba) to get the best out of Hazard again. But as the main man of the team, you should be able to motivate your self more than he's currently doing.

Azpi, Zouma, Courtois, Cahill - Great guys who are performing as usual, they don't need extra motivation. Just check Azpi's goal celebration for example, a true blue warrior and my future captain.

Willian and Diego - You can see they are trying hard. Diego had some good games, just check his sprint for his goal last game but he's currently getting little help from Eden and Cesc. Willian did not have the evolution I hoped for, he's not even on his best form like last season. His goal scoring attempts are overdone cause he feels threatened, but he is working hard and fighting for every ball.

Pedro - great addition, very good already. 1 important goal and 2 important assists, he will only get better but you can't expect him to carry the team as a new guy.

Falcao - finally scored and that was a classic Falcao goal. Hopefully this gives him confidence as 80% of the old Falcao is already a top top striker.

Don't you think we should look within the club and instead solve the problem I highlighted by playing Loftus Cheek?

Very well written post and thank you for taking the time to highlight some of the issues.

Spartak Moscow doctor Viktoriya Gameeva shared a picture of herself on Instagram wearing a Chelsea shirt on Monday, sparking rumours she could be in line to join Jose Mourinho's backroom staff at Stamford Bridge.
Gameeva's Instagram account has quickly become popular with football fans. Pictures of her mixing her professional duties with leisure have seen her gain over 7,000 followers.
Away from her responsibilities with Spartak, Gameeva clearly enjoys spending time at the beach.

B) Eva who ?!

2BD61C0E00000578-0-image-a-1_14410131456

gameeva15.jpg

FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS!

not be the points that worries me, but the play.

chelsea have to get over mourinho and take Klopp, schmidt or similar.

mou out, why:

-he worries only his reputation, blaming or medical or players ( i know if player plays bad have to be recovered, but at home, not on tv in front at all.)if he keep like that he will have all squad versus.

-taking away fabregas and maybe costa, his market decision ( in and out) have done shit! ( sell KDB, take cuadrado, willian etc)

-moreover, he already never give a change at young, now that he risks still less, so if roman wants to see a accademy succes he have to fire him!

-overall this without saying about play!

Exactly, the play hasn't been good since the second half of last season.

But in that part of the season we were often rescued by individual skill of Hazard, Fabregas,..

Spartak Moscow doctor Viktoriya Gameeva shared a picture of herself on Instagram wearing a Chelsea shirt on Monday, sparking rumours she could be in line to join Jose Mourinho's backroom staff at Stamford Bridge.

Gameeva's Instagram account has quickly become popular with football fans. Pictures of her mixing her professional duties with leisure have seen her gain over 7,000 followers.

Away from her responsibilities with Spartak, Gameeva clearly enjoys spending time at the beach.

B) Eva who ?!

2BD61C0E00000578-0-image-a-1_14410131456gameeva15.jpg

Oh my :o

B) Eva who ?!

gameeva15.jpg

Damn she's hot

B) Eva who ?!

gameeva15.jpg

Our players won't be able to concentrate on football, damn.