The Mourinho Thread

For example, posts like (and these are not exact quotes):

"that's the title done."

"Jose's used to be the special one and is now the average one"

"who is the next Chelsea manager going to be?"

Ridiculous.

of course but what is NOT deluded is to see that the situation is serious if not actually critical and to many Jose isnt handling things well .

Some seem incapable of facing up to that

Mourinho's tactical ability is vastly overrated, as much as the clueless, lazy english press mythologize it. Park the bus and hope for a goal on a counter attack or a set-piece. If the opposition press high, man mark tightly and are very physical with us, we crumble like a park of cards. Pellegrini figured him out. They've been by far the better team in virtually every match between us since that 1-0 win.

Of course, the clueless, lazy english press will barely give Pellegrini any credit.

I remember when Chelsea reached semi-finals in 2014 UCL. After the final result 2-0, one english commentator said "oh, the man is a genius".

While in ESPN Brasil commentator said Mourinho just pressed "random button" introducing 3 CF in the last 15 minutes of the game.

This is a perfect example:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3200177/John-Terry-s-substitution-statement-Jose-Mourinho-s-leader-didn-t-exposed-says-Graeme-Souness.html

Even when Mourinho makes a simple move, by introducing the only non CF attacking option available and replacing JT, someone would say there is some extraordinary reason behind the whole thing.

He might have lost the dressing room though. It seems that way, and he doesnt have an answer besides being blind and authoritarian. The JT thing will haunt us, watch my words. You do not want internal struggles like we have now. We won the league because it was us against the world. Now we won it, Mou will make us fight internally. That is why he is a three year coach. In/out group psychology - it makes amazing results and dramatic falls. I called it two years ago. Sigh.

I actually hope you're wrong on this Tom.

Not posted for months & nothing changes here, same old rinse Mourinho out to dry & repeat when it ain't going our way......oh less not forget we have to play wonderful attacking football whilst being respectful to all & sundry - cus that's all what matters more than winning, integrate young players whilst keeping a check on the finance's?! Anything I've forgotten please quote me - yeah miracle worker José is, can manage a miracle, part the waves & throw in a 'Messi'arrrhgggghhh' to boot!

Less not forget last season where we were the first team in 10 years to make a profit in the transfer market that went on to winning the title whilst being top all, yes all season to boot!

So we sell Cech when he categorically states to Arse (& board) that if you take Cech then I want one of your squad (to weaken it) our mob let Cech go without José getting a return, so this is the state of things to come! Nothing like last season or the days of Kenyon where a list of targets were done & dusted before the season began?! Oh but let's just blame José.....

Some of you are fucking embarrassing & & I can't just point the finger at the 'johnnycomelatelys' either cus there are some fans on here that have been supporting this club longer than I & that's what makes it even harder to comprehend.

Get a fucking grip some of you ffs or fuck off & support a team that's more to your likening, Jose isn't this or Jose doesn't do that or he should of done this or that I hear you bleat, well nobody's fucking perfect & José is no angel but we'll bounce back this season & all the shit written on here will fade along with doctorgate, then the hypocrisy on here will be out in abundance!

Support your fucking team through thick & thin & that includes you old timers.....

I don't think anyone isn't supporting the team...

Supporting Jose isn't mutually exclusive to supporting the club and vice versa.

I have never seen such a bunch of negative people. Life is too full to waste my afternoon on these. Off to the beach. Its 90 degrees in California.

You are off the beach , its blowing the bejesus out of me. Can't think of any place where there is no air conditioner :P

I don't think anyone isn't supporting the team...

Supporting Jose isn't mutually exclusive to supporting the club and vice versa.

There not supporting the team, then why is everything all but so negative......?

Never said anything about things all Jose just reiterated some shit from posts previous, in fact I stated he's no angel! However there are pages on pages of bollocks of doom & gloom cus of doctorgate, etc etc, tbh I'm not going to have a long drawn out cyber discussion cus I've far better things to do with my time.

However its astonishing reading some of the bollocks written on here just a few months after winning a Prem league title for the first time in 5 years & that was the only one we one since Jose left with largely his signings!

We are not going to win it every season, its far tougher nowadays & fans have to be realistic to that fact, far too much pessimism for my liking on here.