The Mourinho Thread

That speech was classless and painful to watch. There can be absolutely no denying that jose is the most insecure top profile manager in world football. Even when he's celebrating, he feels the need to mock and have a dig at his rival.

I can see where your pov even if I disagree but on the flip side while Rafa was here his reluctance to defend us from outside party's was driving us insane, isn't it good to have a manager that would passionately defend us even if he sometimes goes the wrong way about it?

I can see where your pov even if I disagree but on the flip side while Rafa was here his reluctance to defend us from outside party's was driving us insane, isn't it good to have a manager that would passionately defend us even if he sometimes goes the wrong way about it?

And that he's already done multiple times over the course of the season. That was even the first thing he did barely an hour after securing the league against Palace on BT sport. Why not let the premier league trophy/success (which is the ultimate form of revenge) do the talking for him.

As a matter of fact, as classless and defensive as Ferguson was and God knows he defended man utd and the players to death, he's never had a dig at other clubs or managers under such circumstances because normally he, like virtually every other manager not named Jose, are to busy celebrating their success to even give that sort of thing attention.

Just when I start thinking there's nothing he can do or say anymore to surprise me, he comes out with this :lol: I can imagine his face when he was preparing this speech, probably smth similar to this- 51H9mCZPB-L._SL500_SR100,100_.jpg

Mind games for next season? :ph34r:

The best thing about the speech was the beginning and the end. The beginning when he talked about Chelsea accepting 3rd place last season, despite winning 4 games against the teams in front of us - and he could have added how City were only top for a ridiculous 15 days, yet no one was crying (except Stevie G)

Yet Pellegrini continues with his usual passive-aggressive cheap shots. And of course, the Arsenal professor also always has something to say.

Anyway, the end was also good when he admitted the title will be much harder next season. Hopefully meaning, the team will be strengthened.

Give me Jose and Zlatan type of interviews any day over those boring politically correct speeches.

Yeah or for example Guardiola praising the likes of Almeria, Cordoba (la liga) like they were worthy enemies. That's so fake, fake gentlemen.

That speech was classless and painful to watch. There can be absolutely no denying that jose is the most insecure top profile manager in world football. Even when he's celebrating, he feels the need to mock and have a dig at his rival.

You are a miserable little cretin.

I actually kinda enjoyed those speeches.

That what was Mourinho all about in his first stint with us.

However, last season he was just a shadow of that former self.

But ever since winning this year tittle it looks like he has regained that aired of "arrogance" that was missing....if you can call it that.

Those little statements is what made him stand out and always one of the favorite for the press.

Welcome back Mourinho!

Do people still count this " go support (insert club or name then " as insult for when they can conjure up any argument. I thought it got outdated 6 years ago.

In fact, It wasn't intended to be an insult, people here have no problem presenting arguments to defend their opinions, but some of your posts are filled with so much hate that I can't even...

Whatever.

I actually kinda enjoyed those speeches.

That what was Mourinho all about in his first stint with us.

However, last season he was just a shadow of that former self.

But ever since winning this year tittle it looks like he has regained that aired of "arrogance" that was missing....if you can call it that.

Those little statements is what made him stand out and always one of the favorite for the press.

Welcome back Mourinho!

Agree, sports has many of these figures to be honest. Michael Jordan & Larry Bird trash talked a fair bit in the NBA. Muhammad Ali was pretty famous for it.

If you can back it up then it's fine.

Yeah or for example Guardiola praising the likes of Almeria, Cordoba (la liga) like they were worthy enemies. That's so fake, fake gentlemen.

Pep is someone I really despise because it's so obvious he is a snake. From the way he was bollocking Sanchez for playing for his country and sarcastically applauding his own medical staff in full view of everybody. No denying he is a fantastic manager though.