The Mourinho Thread

brutal honesty and having your own opinion is definitely the way to go. i remember i was ridiculed and abused cos i said that torres was shit before it became the norm to say that torres was shit. i mean i know i did not care about the amount of abuse i got with things like "oh leave him alone, he thinks DD is the best thing in the world since sliced bread" etc etc..(and this was one of the nicest things i had heard).

anyways, JUST saying things for the bloody sake of it and JUST having an opinion which is different from the others for the sake of it is moronic. we know how much abuse we have got from the opposing fans. from "park the bus" to "boring boring chelsea" to "tens of fans in the parade".. and all of them have been absolute bullshit. jose did what any good manager would and should do. he gave the players the validation they needed by praising them first. and then he showed them how fucking stupid, moronic and idiotic all those claims were of other managers and fans of other teams who were trying to find some minor moral high ground when they could not compete with us on the field. we were the best team in PL by a country mile and we did deserve to get the credit 100 times more than what we have got. and hence jose's rant.

lastly, its good to have an opinion. but its childish and just limelight hogging to critisize everything for the sake of it. and calling other keyboard warriors when thats exactly what you have been doing is just :lol:

Just a protip: It would be easier to read posts without paragraphs if the sentences started with capital letters.

Just a protip: It would be easier to read posts without paragraphs if the sentences started with capital letters.

Yes in a perfect world it would, but please remember some foreign members do not have the grasp on the language/grammar like others.

I have this bad feeling that once (or if) he wins CL with us, he will eventualy move on to next challenge. I hope Im wrong though.

He won't leave. All he has left to achieve in football is create a dynasty. Chelsea is the place to do that. He will be here another 10 years minimum. Providing him and Roman don't fall out again that is :lol:

Mourinho also revealed his plans in the transfer market this summer, saying that his emphasis would be on retaining his current squad.

'We like the players and we are happy with the players,' he said. 'Two or three are always coming to the club - that's normal - but the most important thing in the market is not to lose players.

'The players I am looking for are my players - the players I want to keep. Last season I had players I wanted to sell.

'How can I find a better striker than Diego Costa? A better midfielder than Matic? A better right-back than Ivanovic?

'Our squad this season was very good. We didn't have many injuries and had three players who played in all 38 matches in the Premier League.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3100459/Chelsea-given-Thai-welcome-arrive-Bangkok-post-season-friendly.html

Hmm, if those two or three players include replacements for Cech and Drogba, this is going to be a very quiet summer. I wouldn't be surprised if the starting XI remains unchanged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3100459/Chelsea-given-Thai-welcome-arrive-Bangkok-post-season-friendly.html

Hmm, if those two or three players include replacements for Cech and Drogba, this is going to be a very quiet summer. I wouldn't be surprised if the starting XI remains unchanged.

Drogba could be replaced by Solanke, making Remy true second choice next season.

Cech could be persuaded to stay - he could be a cup keeper, a Barcelona Bravo-Stegen style arrangement. Admittedly it's slightly different because both keepers are world class but I think Cech would love to stay at the club and on a family basis, stay in London. Who knows?

Anyway. For me, Schweinsteiger and Reus would be a good summer.

Mourinho might be telling the truth or maybe not at all. Don't forget his constant talk about wanting to keep Player X, Y, etc, only to go and sell them later.

Drogba could be replaced by Solanke, making Remy true second choice next season.

Cech could be persuaded to stay - he could be a cup keeper, a Barcelona Bravo-Stegen style arrangement. Admittedly it's slightly different because both keepers are world class but I think Cech would love to stay at the club and on a family basis, stay in London. Who knows?

Cech to stay for one more year like that? With the Euro 2016 coming? No chance, our best option is to sell him to a foreign club.

Solanke to replace DD? No chance either, he will be here as the 4th choice. Mou will buy a proven striker like Dzeko/Benteke, especially after this year. Deep inside he's concerned about the longterm fitness of Diego, Remy proved to be a good back up but was also out in crucial periods. He already hinted that he will do something about it, and that's not adding Bamford/Solanke as the 3rd striker.

Cech to stay for one more year like that? With the Euro 2016 coming? No chance, our best option is to sell him to a foreign club.

Solanke to replace DD? No chance either, he will be here as the 4th choice. Mou will buy a proven striker like Dzeko/Benteke, especially after this year. Deep inside he's concerned about the longterm fitness of Diego, Remy proved to be a good back up but was also out in crucial periods. He already hinted that he will do something about it, and that's not adding Bamford/Solanke as the 3rd striker.

I'd imagine that he would go for an HG 3rd striker.

As for Cech...well, it's up to him in the end. Who knows? He's first choice in E-2016 anyway, nobody doubts his quality.

i dont think "likes" should be any criteria to determine how valid an opinion is.

after a loss/draw all you have to do is post, "mourinho sucks" on this thread, and the "brotherhood of moaners" will grant you a like each and there are a lot of moaners. a lot of knee jerkers and its normally the same group of people.

people should express their opinions, but saying taraabt is better than messi is not an opinion. its stupidness.

also, accepting that i am over-zealous in the criticism of a certain someone is only well and good when you acknowledge it and try to improve. first instance after a string of awards and accolades, and the same people doing the same shit.

For instance I thought your opinion on RLC having a bad game against WBA was extreme. Should you get all the insults Lionsden did? I rank Lionsden's opinion on Mourinho in the same bracket on your opinion on RLC performance against WBA which I thought was a harsh and ridiculous assessment because in the circumstances I thought he done well but you obviously disagreed compared to the majority of members on this forum. But I would or he would never come out and insult you for having that opinion because why? It is an open forum to express our opinions.

I doubt it, on the Solanke part. And I think Cech is off. He's too good to be a cup GK (didn't Mourinho pick Courtois for the final of League Cup? That must've hurt), and I'm sure Courtois wants to play in the cups as well.

Mourinho might be telling the truth or maybe not at all. Don't forget his constant talk about wanting to keep Player X, Y, etc, only to go and sell them later.

The way he's been going on and on about it, I really think he's telling the truth.

Well I know I have disagreed with a lot of what Lionsden has said. For instance his opinion on Mourinho. However I have agreed with many other posts he has made as well because they are valid opinions. Lionsden does not get all those likes from criticising Mourinho etc. Comparing Taarabt and Messi with what Lionsden said about Mourinho is not even comparable. The first is beyond ludicrous. Lionsden gave his reasons for why he thought what Mourinho done was wrong and it is not a ludicrous opinion. It is just quite extreme and over critical of Mourinho. He backed his reasons up why he had that opinion. Like I said I don't agree with him but that is the whole point of a forum.

For instance I thought your opinion on RLC having a bad game against WBA was extreme. Should you get all the insults Lionsden did? I rank Lionsden's opinion on Mourinho in the same bracket on your opinion on RLC performance against WBA which I thought was a harsh and ridiculous assessment because in the circumstances I thought he done well but you obviously disagreed compared to the majority of members on this forum. But I would or he would never come out and insult you for having that opinion because why? It is an open forum to express our opinions.

first things first, RLC having a poor game was not against the majority of the forum. a lot of people who have not seen him play in the youth games(like me) were just suprised to see how average he looked compared to players like ake. i think ja1 posted a couple of posts in the RLC thread a day or 2 after the match describing him, and out of the 2 games i have seen the guy play, i have to say i agree with his assessment. and even if i did critisize RLC for his performance, i said it in the same post that i would rather trust jose's knowledge on football and judgment on a player than me judging a player over 2 performances. moreover, even if that opinion was wrong, it wasnot something done cos i hate RLC and would condemn everything he does. and thats where the difference lies.

I doubt it, on the Solanke part. And I think Cech is off. He's too good to be a cup GK (didn't Mourinho pick Courtois for the final of League Cup? That must've hurt), and I'm sure Courtois wants to play in the cups as well.

The way he's been going on and on about it, I really think he's telling the truth.

He played Cech in the COC Final. But like I say, honestly, nobody knows what he will do aside from himself.

But don't forget those players wanted more playing time and wanted to go somewhere else. It was the case with Mata, Luiz, Schurrle, Lukaku, and Salah.

Not everything Mou says is some sort of mind game, he is telling the truth most of the time. He wants to keep all his players, if the players asks to leave; Chelsea sells them that is out of his control and Chelsea doesn't keep players against their will. It is not mind game, he doesn't know who wants out or if an offer comes that is too good to pass up(PSG offering 50m for Luiz).

I think we will definitely have more then 2-3 signing. Mou is not really a big picture type of guy he is more focused on what is front of him. The immediate asks to sign 2-3 players to replace Drogba and Cech. Drogba already publicly announced his departure, and Cech probably already told him he wants to leave. Speculation on my part but he wants to sign another AM, which i think it is obvious to anyone.

If the right players become available he will pounce on it, not mind games more to do with opportunity.