The Mourinho Thread

Been embarrassed in Europe yet again. Blanc outclassed him in both legs.

Time to start rethinking his cowardly tactics because it clearly isn't good enough and we don't have Drogba/Lampard to win us games this time around. The calling was on the cards after our performances in the big games this season yet apparently we're spoiled for voicing our concerns.

Well deserved, and the one to blame is Mourinho. We can't lose this... It's comparable to the game against Manchester City...but there we didn't need the win but was bad anyway... today it's unforgivable.

60 minutes+30minutes to kill the game at home aginst 10... and we can't do it because we were too afraid and too conservative. Mourinho needs to change that, or at least prepare a team that can deal with this kind of play and still kill the games at the same time is more conservative.

Nothing to say about the players that until now did a magnificent season.

I know, right? Not the 1st half it's happened this season.

Just poor. It was just left with the final ball in the first half, I thought he'll keep it that way but he clearly slowed down our play in the 2nd half showing clear intentions from Mourinho.

I've never been so annoyed with him for a performance as I am now

What's the excuse by his followers now? Literally, one of the worst tactical performances I've ever witnessed by a head manager. And that's without even mentioning the horrid way we play football, if that can even be called football. If we don't win the league this season, he'll be sacked.

You're a whiney one. It is what it is.

how was this jose's fault? did people see where our postions were in the second half? rambo and cesc were right alongside verrati and motta to try and stop them from playing out. they could not. cesc was having a stroll in the park. hazard was having a stroll in the park. matic was getting outclassed by pastore time and again.

its the players who were outclassed. we could not control the game against 10 men. we could not stretch the pitch as wide as possible, our passing was slow and ponderous and our players were simply not up for it. each on these deserve a kick up their arse.

how was this jose's fault? did people see where our postions were in the second half? rambo and cesc were right alongside verrati and motta to try and stop them from playing out. they could not. cesc was having a stroll in the park. hazard was having a stroll in the park. matic was getting outclassed by pastore time and again.

its the players who were outclassed. we could not control the game against 10 men. we could not stretch the pitch as wide as possible, our passing was slow and ponderous and our players were simply not up for it. each on these deserve a kick up their arse.

Yep the team just decides to defend against 10 men for the majority of the match on their own...he told them to go for it didn't he :D

Mou haters, arise!

It was the most idiotic football performance I've ever watched. It's a disgrace for our team and I don't think that this should continue every year. Last year it was the same problem and then Mourinho was saying that he is not having strikers. Now he splashed 45m for 3 newer ones and the performance is the same old defensive display. Even worse, against 10-man team at home you just have to play some football.

This was horrible, how we couldn't see it out against 10 men I won't understand. I don't know what has happened to his tactics, last year we were far better in big matched than this year despite having a much better team. We got the players we needed... The maestro we were lacking, the strikers (both Diego and Remy would be starters last year), the left-back, a better bench... I mean, with all these improvements, why the negative approach to every bigger match? I just can't defend this anymore. We were horrible from the second half onwards. Unacceptable. We should've dominated them, especially the midfield... Once again, we couldn't just hang on the ball for our lives and it obviously catched up to us. I'm a huge fan of Mourinho but he needs to get a grip. If he doesn't see oout the league he's fucked.

Yep the team just decides to defend against 10 men for the majority of the match on their own...he told them to go for it didn't he :D

we were defending? really? we were pressing high and thats the reason cavani/pastore/matuidi kept getting behind our defence time and again.

dont give me the crap that we were "parking the bus". we did not. we got outclassed and most importantly OUTRUN by a team who had played a match 3 days ago and were playing with 10 men for more than 90 mins of the match. it the players who lost us the game.

The most successful one dimensional manager in history of football. Time to rethink his strategy if he has anything in his locker apart from parking the bus that is.

It is kinda hard...its like a top class football player going into rugby and also plays great. Just doesn't happen.

I hope Simeone and Klopp are available by 2 years time, maybe even Pep.

What's the excuse by his followers now? Literally, one of the worst tactical performances I've ever witnessed by a head manager. And that's without even mentioning the horrid way we play football, if that can even be called football. If we don't win the league this season, he'll be sacked.

Should be sacked regardless imo however it's scary because I don't trust the club to choose a good successor.