The Mourinho Thread

Winning is the most important thing. Few fans will argue against that. But to see Mourinho thinks how we must play in order to achieve that is extremely disheartening as a fan.

What I hate is the coward attitude and mentality he has transformed into the team. He thinks you need to do a Inter at Barca at least once every time to progress and win a big trophy when most the players are not and never will be ready for that.

I don't see Jose making any significant improvements in our play. A very talented team with a lot of flair players is not a Mourinho team. This is how we'll continue to play against strong opposition. Relying on luck and set-pieces. Let's face it, PSG should have crushed us by 4 or 5 in that 1st leg. Either that or he get's an attacking coach. He needs an attacking coach as Brendan Rodgers needs a defensive. That will be the best thing to do, but Jose won't swallow his pride and admit he doesn't know how to set up organised attacks, it's at the other end his teams are very strong, that's what made him great..

Abramovich must be absolutely fuming. You don't buy Hazard, Fabregas, Willian, Cuadrado and Oscar's of this world and expected the most cautious and defensive big name manager in the world to get the absolute best out of them.

I want Jose to stay here forever, he's one of us, he defends this club like he's one of us, but please, he has to do what is best for his career and for us. He just needs that extra bit of help from an attacking coach, that's where he's not good.

P.S .. And on a side note. Very disappointed with Neville's commentary in this game. He's better than that. His commentary was absolutely disgraceful.

Not only is he a coward but his team's are incapable of playing football against decent opposition. He will lose the dressing room if he's not careful.

Wtf...

There will be no bitching about him when we win the league and/or the CL.

What I hate is the coward attitude and mentality he has transformed into the team. He thinks you need to do a Inter at Barca at least once every time to progress and win a big trophy when most the players are not and never will be ready for that.

It is what it is my friend. We will have to wait for a new Chelsea era for different football because Mourinho isn't changing. I am happy though that he is here and hope that he helps us win as many trophies as possible for his stay. I am also really happy that on this board we are allowed to criticize our manager like this and not be harassed. It is really a credit to both the Mods and the other fans here.

I also absolutely love how Mourinho enrages opposition fans. Go to the redcafe forums for this game. In their thread from their comments you can imagine the spittle flying out of their mouths as they type on the keyboard. Same for Liverpool and City and Arsenal. They always pretend to dislike one another the most but it's us that is always provoking the most emotional reactions out of these fools.

All his flaws have been brutally exposed in this game, and vs almost every good team we've faced. But this time, we don't have any ridiculous luck to mislead his sheeple.

Wait until you are called a negative fucker/troll... at least we will be league champion what is there to complain about hehe

What's the excuse by his followers now? Literally, one of the worst tactical performances I've ever witnessed by a head manager. And that's without even mentioning the horrid way we play football, if that can even be called football. If we don't win the league this season, he'll be sacked.

Don't you even dare give me this "knee-jerk reactions" crap. We just lost (not technically, obviously) a game were we had one man more than the opposing team for almost the whole game and still we weren't even able to at least control the game. What the fuck has this come down to?! This team is full of bitches and it seems our coach on the sideline has become one too. Simply embarrassing.