The Mourinho Thread

we were defending? really? we were pressing high and thats the reason cavani/pastore/matuidi kept getting behind our defence time and again.

dont give me the crap that we were "parking the bus". we did not. we got outclassed and most importantly OUTRUN by a team who had played a match 3 days ago and were playing with 10 men for more than 90 mins of the match. it the players who lost us the game.

Pressing?hahahahahahha by pressing you mean jogging around then yep pressing right there.

Pressing?hahahahahahha by pressing you mean jogging around then yep pressing right there.

ohhh.. so u mean to say that jose should specify the speed to each of the player on which he should be running. here i was thinking that these players were professionals who are paid millions to know their game and play according to the manager's tactics.

ps - i u had cared to read thru my initial post, i do say that hazard and cesc were walking thru the whole match. so really dont see the point of u bringing that up. but then again, somehow u feel that jose should be controlling cesc's and hazard's legs.

Are you a Mourinho fan or Chelsea fan?

Hi!

Fernando, I understand your anger, I am also sad, but I have made the same comment in the thread Chelsea v PSG and I said: "Whatever happens ... Chelsea!".

I put it at the same time I put "I trust in Jose" in this thread.

We may have different views, but I respect you aways. And I expect the same from you.

I am a fan of Chelsea. Without any doubt. Jose is part of this team.

Regards.

how was this jose's fault? did people see where our postions were in the second half? rambo and cesc were right alongside verrati and motta to try and stop them from playing out. they could not. cesc was having a stroll in the park. hazard was having a stroll in the park. matic was getting outclassed by pastore time and again.

its the players who were outclassed. we could not control the game against 10 men. we could not stretch the pitch as wide as possible, our passing was slow and ponderous and our players were simply not up for it. each on these deserve a kick up their arse.

Jesus Christ.....

His Madrid side the same problems!

Both in good times and sad times ...

I trust in Jose

Today, with an awfully sad result, I reaffirm my support for Jose. I do not support Jose only for results. I do not care about the result, I care the way. The way done with dignity. And with Jose we always have dignity.

The approach has been smart, very humble, assuming it is impossible to win 3-0 in Champions League.

For many people has been a fucking approach, but the strategy is also a spectacle.

If we fight, we may lose; If we do not fight, we're lost.

I trust in Jose

I love you.

"How is it Mourinho's fault" then "our passing was slow and ponderous" Need I say anymore? Who the fuck fault is that that our passing was slow and ponderous?

• Who the fuck fault is that that we played the first leg like absolute cowards and should have been absolutely hammered 4-0?
  • Who the fuck fault is that, that with all our flair players, we struggle to create simple organised attacks? Rodgers at Liverpool does it with far less.
  • Who the fuck fault is that, that we got outclassed by 10 men in our own stadium for 90+ minutes? Who the fuck fault is that, that we look far worse after half time than in the first half? Not for the first time this season. Remember City at the Bridge? The excuse from Mourinho's worshipers was that we had only 4 days rest and extra time and blah blah, but Liverpool play the exact same team + Toure and outclass them, in the same conditions that we had!

Of course, none of these things things have nothing to do with the manager! It's the players fault. It's the players fault our football is so shit. It's their fault that we defend for our lives and rely on luck and set-pieces vs any half decent team we face, despite having the strongest squad in the country.

Fabregas warned about this game in his press conference (watch it on Youtube), the tactics (the ONLY tactics) that will be employed by Mourinho. He knew the deal. I know the deal. It's time for Mourinho's worshippers to get their heads out his ass and also know the deal. Mourinho has run out of ideas and needs to re-invent himself, first with an ATTACKING coach to work with his staff. He's only relying on his reputation now.

Klopp will do good, maybe Simeone+Godin+Koke to make us Atletico-Chelsea mixture

klopp.. the manager who was in relegation zome? or atm who cant win an away game if there life depended on it. did not they just lose to celta vigo and actually got outclassed?

spoken like a true troll.

klopp.. the manager who was in relegation zome? or atm who cant win an away game if there life depended on it. did not they just lose to celta vigo and actually got outclassed?

spoken like a true troll.

Nice, 1 loss in 10-15 matches and it is a big deal for Atletico...haha

Yh can't help it if most of your best players like Reus are out for 3 months...Now their best players are back they are on top form again. Oh and want to see what he can do with team of creative players? See Dortmund CL 12-13...