The Mourinho Thread

I know he likes to entertain but maybe Mourinho should just keep his mouth shut sometimes. He and fellow fans criticized Lukaku for speaking too much to the media but Mourinho is doing the exact same thing and is sounding bitter and hypocritical imo. For instance regarding West Ham's defensive style and cannot see why he is pointing out City's spending. We are the ones who started the lavish spending and Man City just followed after. Sounds really hypocritical and some of his statements just sound stupid. Just get on with the job please Jose and stop entertaining the media.

I know he likes to entertain but maybe Mourinho should just keep his mouth shut sometimes. He and fellow fans criticized Lukaku for speaking too much to the media but Mourinho is doing the exact same thing and is sounding bitter and hypocritical imo. For instance regarding West Ham's defensive style and cannot see why he is pointing out City's spending. We are the ones who started the lavish spending and Man City just followed after. Sounds really hypocritical and some of his statements just sound stupid. Just get on with the job please Jose and stop entertaining the media.

whu "parked the bus". chelsea under mourinho has not parked the bus. we play counter attacking football. against united we had equal number of shots on target, against arsenal we had double the shots on target and double the total shots taken. tells u a lot about the "tactics" and "stratergies" used.

also mou is not critisizing city over their spending but their failure to comply with FFP. they made a 50mil loss last season and about 95mil loss in the season before. to comply with FFP rules, u need to have losses no more than 38mil, is it even possible that city can do it? NO!!! they are making mockery out of it and jose is questioning them on it!!! absolutely nothing wrong.

We went with a defensive minded attitude and his comments about West Ham were hypocritical. They parked the bus but obviously with a much inferior squad they would find it harder to have more shots at goal so his comments were not necessary. Against Arsenal we had chances to win the game but to say Mourinho did not look for the draw is untrue. We were defensive minded and that was obvious by the changes he made in the last 15 mins of the game. We have made many losses over the last 2 seasons and have spent almost the same as them if not more than City so it seems weird that he has made those comments.

I am not criticizing Mourinho's style of play btw but his comments about West Ham was completely hypocritical and I will reiterate that we and City have not done much different regarding the financial regulations.

whu "parked the bus". chelsea under mourinho has not parked the bus. we play counter attacking football. against united we had equal number of shots on target, against arsenal we had double the shots on target and double the total shots taken. tells u a lot about the "tactics" and "stratergies" used.

also mou is not critisizing city over their spending but their failure to comply with FFP. they made a 50mil loss last season and about 95mil loss in the season before. to comply with FFP rules, u need to have losses no more than 38mil, is it even possible that city can do it? NO!!! they are making mockery out of it and jose is questioning them on it!!! absolutely nothing wrong.

Is just that is not as cut clear as you put it. The 38mil is not enough.

The rules state that If there's a progress that will be good. Just by the numbers you gave there's progress as it has gone down.

The real problem is the stadium sponsored by etihad.

This is the one that needs to be question because it's making all the difference.

Well about city's spending. He's got a point no ? Most teams are abiding by the FFP but City clearly have no intentions of doing so.

Also when we spent lots of money there was no rule saying that we couldn't. Now we've got the FFP.

Mourinho is who he is we all know he likes to play mindgames. He doesn't give a damn about being called a hypocrite as the only thing he's concerned with is his own team.

He'll use anything he can to destabillize or piss opponents of if he thinks that would help his team win.

Well about city's spending. He's got a point no ? Most teams are abiding by the FFP but City clearly have no intentions of doing so.

Also when we spent lots of money there was no rule saying that we couldn't. Now we've got the FFP.

Mourinho is who he is we all know he likes to play mindgames. He doesn't give a damn about being called a hypocrite as the only thing he's concerned with is his own team.

He'll use anything he can to destabillize or piss opponents of if he thinks that would help his team win.

I know we have sold players etc but my point is even for the last 2 seasons have we not spent around the same as them if not more and tbh I am not sure if their income is accpeted by FFP but at the same times I have heard we are sticking to the FFP rules but can it be 100% to say we have complied to the rules much more than City have? That is my biggest concern because while I don't know the ins and outs of it but City reitirated that they are fully confident they will pass the FFP rules and they have got rid of all their debt as well.

I know we have sold players etc but my point is even for the last 2 seasons have we not spent around the same as them if not more and tbh I am not sure if their income is accpeted by FFP but at the same times I have heard we are sticking to the FFP rules but can it be 100% to say we have complied to the rules much more than City have? That is my biggest concern because while I don't know the ins and outs of it but City reitirated that they are fully confident they will pass the FFP rules and they have got rid of all their debt as well.

Yes we've spent alot of money aswell these last 2 years but that's irrelevant. FFP rules aren't about spending but about keeping your finances in check. We're complying with FFP rules City are not. That was the point Mourinho was making.

The reason why City are "fully confident" in complying with the FFP rules is because their sheik is going to pump hundreds of millions into City under the disguise of a sponsor deal.

Basically completely taking the piss out of FFP.

There were no rules when we spent so we didn't break any rules. Mourinho is right on that

Now there are rules. We are not breaking them,

but some big teams are going above the rules when teams like malaga/fernebache were banned from champs league.

Mourinho wants clarity because its not logical to make 96mil pound loss and 56mil loss and keep up with FFP.

Even at that their source of sponsorships are from the same owners FFP is trying to regulate.

Mourinho is pointing that out, why is he hypocritical in doing that???

Well not on the City issue but hypocritial on slating Lukaku for speaking his mind and the West Ham issue tongue.png

Although still not as old and boring as the ridiculous and unintelligent assumption that every single thing the man says is a "mind game" .

This probably relates to me considering i mentioned mindgames but with mindgames i meant the comments he made about city. First bigging them up the entire season and then 2 days before we play them he starts slagging them off at every opportunity he gets. That is a conscious choice Mourinho is making. About the West Ham comment i think that was just frustration. I was pissed off after the West Ham game as a lot of us were. Seeing how Mourinho is a lot closer to the team then we are. it makes sense that he'd also be extremely frustrated. When you then get a mic shoved under your nose a half an hour after the game it's understandable that he'd make such a comment.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-mourinho-says-man-city-won-094120564--sow.html

Premier League - Mourinho: Manchester City are underachievers Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has continued his criticism of Manchester City ahead of Monday's Premier League showdown by saying their opponents should have won more silverware.

WONDERFUL!