The Mourinho Thread

The amount of BULLSHIT he talks is amazing more like!

Where is the Jose that openly criticize his own Madrid players last season(rightly so at the time) he is really losing it now. They say it is never the same 2nd time around, it might just be true after all

Jose needs to pull his finger out.

Removing his tounge from the anus of Lampard and Essien would be a start. They just don't belong in a top team any more. I wanted to cry when Jose was talking about new contracts last week - just let them go for christ sake.

All areas need to be looked at properly - a new defender, centre mid, and a stiker needed. Just hope Jose can use the talent we gave in our youth team rather than Roman funding yet another £100m spending spree.

Dreading the Arsenal and Liverpool games..

Mourinho may not have stuck around for long but his team kept us going for a long time. The core of Chelsea was always Cech,Terry,Lampard and Drogba. Also players like Malouda,Cole,Kalou etc stuck around a long time and won us silverware.

Hopefully Mourinho lasts a long time here and builds a team for years to come

Schurrle and Willian were both signed by Mourinho and they have both been arguably our 2 best players this season with the exception of Ramires maybe. So I would say he is already doing that.

Personally, I still think his second term here will be a success. Today for example, people are complaining about us losing to one of the worst sides in the league but the truth is we dominated 85% of the game and actually played good looking football. So clearly, there are a few KEY aspects that need to be fixed, but once that's done I think we'll be looking good.

Remember the most defining aspect of a Mourinho team is its strong defense. And yet Chelsea has one of the worst defenses in the PL. Just from that, you know this is still not a Mourinho team.

Schurrle and Willian were both signed by Mourinho and they have both been arguably our 2 best players this season with the exception of Ramires maybe. So I would say he is already doing that.

Personally, I still think his second term here will be a success. Today for example, people are complaining about us losing to one of the worst sides in the league but the truth is we dominated 85% of the game and actually played good looking football. So clearly, there are a few KEY aspects that need to be fixed, but once that's done I think we'll be looking good.

Remember the most defining aspect of a Mourinho team is its strong defense. And yet Chelsea has one of the worst defenses in the PL. Just from that, you know this is still not a Mourinho team.

Luiz , Ivan , Cahill all play every game for their country....they should be world class

I dont like or agree with Mourinho since his stint with Madrid...

However, a blind man can see this team isnt his kind of team....... yet.

With the amount of young talent he has available, he really needs to start looking at his options and moving forward if he doesnt think they are his kind of players......

He really needs to bring in mourinho type players and sell the rest.....

Hey guys, calm down, we're in transition. :Goober:

That line could work for anything really.

Disappointed Americans - Mr president, why did you make a promise you couldn't deliver to the people regarding the healthcare plan

Obama- "We are in transition people, try to be patient"

No we have babies like Hazrad, Oscar and Schurrle in the team. We're in transition and will be a good team by 2020. Keep the faith :Goober:

in 2020 football will cease to exist due to Demba BA self combusting after scoring a goal and ending the world.

That line could work for anything really.

Disappointed Americans - Mr president, why did you make a promise you couldn't deliver to the people regarding the healthcare plan

Obama- "We are in transition people, try to be patient"

When my manager asks me why I haven't produced work at the end of the week I'm going to tell him I'm in transition. ^_^