The Mourinho Thread

In all honesty guys don't be so naive he HAS to come and say that rubbish . He can't come out and say "...Please somebody come and take Ba and Etoo away they are competing for worst striker of the year"

He doesn't have anyone else to put on he didn't inherit a team with the likes of RVP, we have crap, worse and awful as our three stooges.

I feel for him there isn't a lot he can do, we need to buy a striker or we are going nowhere and Jose is on the bus home.

This guy is a fucking fraud. Not only are we playing shit, we're regressing game after game. Half the season gone and I can count the number of decent performances on the fingers of one hand. The players make the same mistakes every single game - which begs the question, what do you coach them for and about, fucker?

Also, his press releases are tedious as fuck. Stop using the t word and stop trying to pass off grossly incompetent performances all over the pitch as being due to lacking a killer instinct. Notice how he's gone all quiet on his "preparation methods" once we started shipping in those set piece goals from the Sunderland game? Yet he was more than happy to harp about how he had sussed West Ham's style of play after we'd done it.

Oh and play Mata. Get over yourself you idiot.

You didn't pick the best of times to come back to this site, did you Jai? It's all havoc again :lol:

This guy is a fucking fraud
The players make the same mistakes every single game
The players make the same mistakes
The players make the
The players

Exactly. It's not Mourinho's fault if Eto'o suddenly decides to play shit and it's certainly not Mourinho's fault for Luiz not preventing that 2nd goal.

People on here show sympathy for AVB after him getting sacked because 'he had so many new players to work with' and so that was too difficult to produce results with - and Mourinho? Does that not apply to him then? Does he not get time to adjust?

He has destroyed the confidence of the 3 behind the striker, Last season Mata 20 goals, Hazard 12, Oscar 10, Moses 11, Lampard 15, Even Marin chipped in with 1. His fucking obsession with letting them do extra work has reduced our productivity up front. Even Torres was up to 10 goals by this time last year. Mourinho has been a failure since his return I do not see any improvement from what Rafa had last season ecxpet Luiz has regressed due to lack of confidence, our defence has started coceding more than we used to. We no longer score from set pieces like we did last year if I am not mistaken no other team scored more headed goals than CFC last season. We are 2nd because the league is much weaker this year and there is no one really capitalising at the top since everyone has a weakness. Same old story the midfield is crappy tell me a new story. Since AVB was here we all knew we needed proper midfielders like Modric and Cabaye. I still do not get the logic of spending 30 mill on Willian he is good but that department was already good enough for our team we could hv invested that 30 mill into a fucking midfielder and striker. Mourinho had been bad and I hope he improves soon for the sake of the match going paying fans

He has destroyed the confidence of the 3 behind the striker, Last season Mata 20 goals, Hazard 12, Oscar 10, Moses 11, Lampard 15, Even Marin chipped in with 1. His fucking obsession with letting them do extra work has reduced our productivity up front. Even Torres was up to 10 goals by this time last year. Mourinho has been a failure since his return I do not see any improvement from what Rafa had last season ecxpet Luiz has regressed due to lack of confidence, our defence has started coceding more than we used to. We no longer score from set pieces like we did last year if I am not mistaken no other team scored more headed goals than CFC last season. We are 2nd because the league is much weaker this year and there is no one really capitalising at the top since everyone has a weakness. Same old story the midfield is crappy tell me a new story. Since AVB was here we all knew we needed proper midfielders like Modric and Cabaye. I still do not get the logic of spending 30 mill on Willian he is good but that department was already good enough for our team we could hv invested that 30 mill into a fucking midfielder and striker. Mourinho had been bad and I hope he improves soon for the sake of the match going paying fans

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Ribery and Robben do 'extra work' and it's one of the main reason's Bayern are as good as they are.

Barca became as good as they are due to their work off the ball instead off on it, Southampton are overachieving miles ahead of their station for exactly the same reason.

Sometimes it is exaggerated how much, but balance is important in a team, do you know what's stopping City being as good as anyone? Pellegrini doesn't make his attacking midfielders work off the ball, yes they will get some fancy stats and a few 5-0 beating's, but in this day in age, to be a dominant force in football, mainly players have to be good at both aspects of the game. It's funny because despite us being quite average and them amazing at times we are still above them with harder fixtures.

I mean i keep reading how Azpilicueta should play ahead of Ivanovic because he is better going forward (same with Bertrand/Cole), yet the same people shoot down any suggestion of the AM's having to be good off the ball saying, it's completely contradictory and rather hypocritical.

When I say extra work I do not mean that they should not help defensively, they should help press up higher up the field but he is asking too much from them which is affecting their productivity up front hence we are struggling for goals and assits. Mata almost played like a 2nd striker last season and was always there in the pen box with Torres this year it seems like there is only one person in the box surrounded by 20 defenders because the 3 would hv been tracking back rather than doing their actual job of creating and scoring goals

When I say extra work I do not mean that they should not help defensively, they should help press up higher up the field but he is asking too much from them which is affecting their productivity up front hence we are struggling for goals and assits. Mata almost played like a 2nd striker last season and was always there in the pen box with Torres this year it seems like there is only one person in the box surrounded by 20 defenders because the 3 would hv been tracking back rather than doing their actual job of creating and scoring goals

When i see Bayern, Ribery and Robben are always busting a gut to get back when they don't have the ball, protecting Rafinha/Lahm's and Alaba's backside, while the fullback's return the favour to the R+R and offer overlapping support on the attack.

The trick to being a great team these days is defending and attacking as a team, the days of defender's doing their job and attackers doing their's are well and truly over.

When i see Bayern, Ribery and Robben are always busting a gut to get back when they don't have the ball, protecting Rafinha/Lahm's and Alaba's backside, while the fullback's return the favour to the R+R and offer overlapping support on the attack.

The trick to being a great team these days is defending and attacking as a team, the days of defender's doing their job and attackers doing their's are well and truly over.

We seem to be doing niether at the moment like I said last season our 3 behind the striker scored over 40 goals between then whilst the defenders also chipped in with quite a few. In terms of defending I think its more to do with lack of a midfield general to protect the defence and link defence and attack. Lamps is past it now ramires is not the answer he is a box to box mid and mikel I wont even begin

Exactly. It's not Mourinho's fault if Eto'o suddenly decides to play shit and it's certainly not Mourinho's fault for Luiz not preventing that 2nd goal.

People on here show sympathy for AVB after him getting sacked because 'he had so many new players to work with' and so that was too difficult to produce results with - and Mourinho? Does that not reply to him then? Does he not get time to adjust?

Why on earth are you blaming Luiz for the second goal that Sunderland scored?

Essien couldn't get to Ki quick enough and then Cahill kept backing off...which caused the 2nd goal

This team can't keep a lead. This team can't kill the game. Mourinho will keep bleating the latter line until we get the result, and though people might complain about this, is he wrong?

I feel yesterday's lineup was adequate for eking out a result, and resting key players. Without Ramires to press, and Oscar or Mata to create, or Hazard to run at defenders it still managed to keep possession for majority of the game and was hardly under threat until Azpilicueta was removed and Borini came in.

What happened at extra time was a different story, but you have to remember that all three subs were made before the equalizer. He was expecting to hold onto the result and not fight for one in ET. Surely not with Ba alone up front.

Its no coincidence that the team's worst results come against the weaker sides this season. Its because most of the players don't play with complete focus for the entire 90 mins. Once the team is on the verge of getting the result, the team just assumes the rest of the game is academic.

This guy is a fucking fraud. Not only are we playing shit, we're regressing game after game. Half the season gone and I can count the number of decent performances on the fingers of one hand. The players make the same mistakes every single game - which begs the question, what do you coach them for and about, fucker?

Also, his press releases are tedious as fuck. Stop using the t word and stop trying to pass off grossly incompetent performances all over the pitch as being due to lacking a killer instinct. Notice how he's gone all quiet on his "preparation methods" once we started shipping in those set piece goals from the Sunderland game? Yet he was more than happy to harp about how he had sussed West Ham's style of play after we beat them.

Oh and play Mata. Get over yourself you idiot.

Is that you?