The Mourinho Thread

I wonder what he is going to do about our CL-squad which is looking quite thin now with neither of Matic or Salah allowed to play for us in CL and with KdB,Mata,Bertrand and Essien (who were suposed to take MvG's place) gone now aswell...

Nothing to do about the CL squad. Anyway it's 7 games (at most) in the CL. Shouldn't be much of a problem. Use Matic and Salah in the Premier League games preceding CL games then rotate to the other options in CL

Nothing to do about the CL squad. Anyway it's 7 games (at most) in the CL. Shouldn't be much of a problem. Use Matic and Salah in the Premier League games preceding CL games then rotate to the other options in CL

Yeah, that's true it's probably not a priority this year, but still 5 players out (counting MvG) altough I guess Ake is going to be part of the squad tho. Just hope we don't get any major injury crisis.

No he doesn't.

Because he is contradicting himself.

When ba was about to leave he blocked it because it will strengthen the rival. This Jose had control.

Here mata to United he goes on and state how this club is special letting people go that don't want to be here.

No matter if it strengthen a rival.

Take a look at the deal sturridge to Liverpool. Did the board cared if it strengthen them? No!

Similar here, the money is good they accept.

I don't see the hand of full control from mourinho, but I still see the board having the biggest influence in what happens.

Contrary to what TX will have you believe that mourinho has all the power ala saf. And that's clearly not the case!

What are you talking about? Jose said himself he asked Mata did he want to leave, Juan said he did, So Jose allowed the sale. Your reading far to much into this.

If Jose wanted to keep Mata, he would have. The club would not have sold Mata behind his back. If Jose felt Mata was a valuable member of the team, Mata would be staying.

There's no of this, you have control over the Ba deal but not this deal bullshit. Jose has control on transfers and thats that.

You don't want Rooney but you want an even bigger cunt? Well...

What exactly makes Chicharito a ***t?? (such a horrid word)

Has he slept with many OAP's recently?

Has he not accepted (unlike Mata) being on the bench all the time, and when he comes on he scores loads. He does not throw tantrums. He's spent a long time on the bench, not hardly half a season. Yes I would rather have him.

No he doesn't.

Because he is contradicting himself.

When ba was about to leave he blocked it because it will strengthen the rival. This Jose had control.

Mourinho didn't know what to expect from Arsenal + Ozil back then. It's obvious he wanted to be cautions and avoid giving them Ba.

On the other hand, Manchester United is in the middle of a massive crisis, with a manager that seems to have no clue about what the fuck he's doing, they are 100% out of the title race AND they won't be facing us again this season.

So I'll ask you these two questions:

- If Manchester United was still a threat to us this season, would they still be getting Mata?

- If Arsenal was in 7th place now after having already played us twice, and if Torres wasn't injured, would we still refuse to give them Ba?

If you think the answer to both of those questions is "No", then NO, Jose is NOT contradicting himself. So please just shut up.

Also, you're just making shit up. Mourinho never said he didn't want to strengthen Arsenal.

" I did not accept Arsenal's offer for Demba Ba because they would have been title contenders " is VERY different from saying "I did not accept Arsenal's offer for Demba Ba because I didn't want to make them stronger".