The Mourinho Thread

After the momentul fuck up off the 2010 transfer window and the subsequent season which imo set us back years. We were always going to be for a painful couple of years no matter how much we spent.

But now their seems to be genuine light at the end of the tunnel and hopefully it won't be long before we reach the consistency level's of 04-10 once more. Hopefully with Jose here for all off it this time.

All Mourinho has left to prove at club level is that he can build a stable club for a long period of time. He has proved he can go anywhere and get instant success, this is his next step.

If he stays here for 12 years, wins 7-9 title's and 2/3 CL's the goes to the International scene and wins the world cup, he would be the ultimate manager and comfortably surpass Fergie.

Fergie's great for his longevity, Mourinho could quite easily retire being great for longevity, instant success in numerous league's and be a World Cup winning manager. That probably won't be surpassed or even matched for generation's if he can do it.

All i do ask is if he does stay for 12 years, we don't let him pick his own successor.

In the post match interview Jose was dead right there are no chelsea pundits, all bloody Liverpool, Carragher, Redknapp, etc at least he said it. Once again I had to listen to anti chelsea commentary all game.

People on this site were whining for the past two weeks, people predicting that CFC would get blown out by le arse & l'puke.The truth needs to be told 10 points out of 12 during the Busy Xmas period. Not sure why people think they are better gaffas than Jose. They will never be better than The Special One.

Shhhhhhh.jpg

what joy listening to Talk Sport and hearing the Scouse loving experts weeping ,,, ,,JUST LUV IT ,,,,

That Spud supporting idiot Danny Kelly has been bleating all morning about Jose. Kelly has the needle on two fronts - he's a spud and has had the 'pleasure' AVB and he also works for BT Sport who missed out on the best game on TV for weeks. Haven't got BT Sport myself so I'm not sure if Jose gives a lot of his time to them, well as much as he gives to Sky?

They only moan when you're a threat to the established 'normality' and Jose, in his own way told it too them straight - there's no one with a Chelsea background doing regular pundit work (week-in, week-out). Butch does a bit, here and there but that's it.

That Spud supporting idiot Danny Kelly has been bleating all morning about Jose. Kelly has the needle on two fronts - he's a spud and has had the 'pleasure' AVB and he also works for BT Sport who missed out on the best game on TV for weeks. Haven't got BT Sport myself so I'm not sure if Jose gives a lot of his time to them, well as much as he gives to Sky?

They only moan when you're a threat to the established 'normality' and Jose, in his own way told it too them straight - there's no one with a Chelsea background doing regular pundit work (week-in, week-out). Butch does a bit, here and there but that's it.

They named a load of Chelsea pundits but of course they are hardly ever on Tv or radio ...Media is dominated bt Manure Arse and Scum ex players

and camp followers

They named a load of Chelsea pundits but of course they are hardly ever on Tv or radio ...Media is dominated bt Manure Arse and Scum ex players

and camp followers

We all know, success breeds hatred. Chelsea are the most successful club in UK for the past decade. Therefore, the envy is there.

No matter, how well the team plays, there is always someone who will find faults, then.

I´d say, fuck them all. Let Jose to work on his magic, we ain´t seen nothing yet. Just one more potent striker, NO ONE IS GOING TO BEAT CHELSEA, under Jose´s guidance.

We all know, success breeds hatred. Chelsea are the most successful club in UK for the past decade. Therefore, the envy is there.

No matter, how well the team plays, there is always someone who will find faults, then.

I´d say, fuck them all. Let Jose to work on his magic, we ain´t seen nothing yet. Just one more potent striker, NO ONE IS GOING TO BEAT CHELSEA, under Jose´s guidance.

yeah potent is the keyword :ph34r: