The Mourinho Thread

27 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Just struck me, Jose = manager version of Torres.

One an ex great another an ex very good who almost overnight declined at the club they made their name at, but it was widely assumed it was more the club holding them back (Torres playing under Roy and with the likes of Poulsen, Jose not getting his main targets and players suposedly betraying him) so a rival snapped them up, but it changed nothing and the full extent of both declines were/are there for the world to see, but fans of there new club kept making constant excuses and blaming anyone and anything but the men themselves in the extremely unlikely hope they will get it back again almost as quick as they lost it.

Many managers do tend to have that shelf life as well. It's very hard to remain top for so many years like saf. 

8 hours ago, Jason said:

:lol:

It's entirely possible that he wanted, but maybe he's just incapable of doing that. Avram(?) hired Henk Ten Cate, a former attacking coach from Barcelona, to help him and it worked quite well didn't it. Jose should maybe add somebody to his staff who knows something about attacking and not be such a stubborn bitch, his main henchmen Faria and Louro look and act just as negative, miserable and stubborn as him.

On 28/11/2016 at 10:31 PM, Tomo said:

Fergie actually went through a somewhat transition stage as a manager adapting to the modern game. Early 00s Wenger started getting the better of him, Jose smashed him for two years and some of Uniteds episodes in Europe were embarrassing, but he reinvented himself and then won 5 of 7 titles and even started producing consiestently in Europe which was his weakness.

Fergie shouldn't be compared with your average manger who peak between 42 and 50. He was a genius and like most geniuses they're once in a lifetime. United struggling now shouldn't really come as a surprise to anyone as they're being managed and will continue to be manged by your typical average manager until they win the lottery again.

4 minutes ago, Darogba said:

Fergie shouldn't be compared with your average manger who peak between 42 and 50. He was a genius and like most geniuses they're once in a lifetime. United struggling now shouldn't really come as a surprise to anyone as they're being managed and will continue to be manged by your typical average manager until they win the lottery again.

That's the point tho, his methods went stale and he realised he needed to improve in Europe so he made the adjustments necessary to his style to compete with what was back then the new influx of manager's coming into the league. The same way Klopp, Conte etc are coming in with the high pressure now Wenger/Houllier first and then Jose/Rafa came in with fresh tactical ideas and surpassed the man manager boot up the player's arse manager Fergie was in the 90's. Fergie adapted his management style and accepted that there will be some ego's/fragile flowers in the modern game and that he needs to start waking up a bit tactically, he came into games from 2006 onwards with solid tactical plans for teams especially one's on par/better where-as in the 90s he was quite reliant on his philosophy and while it worked domestically it held them back in Europe, there was a reason them beating Juve in 99 was considered a shock.

If Jose wants any chance of getting out of this rut, he needs to accept that the likes of Martial are not Lampard and Zannetti, he's not going to play 150 games in a row and act like he is in a war, and he needs to reinvent his tactical mindset.

Every single time I see him in his red tie on Twitter or television...pfff.

I just want him gone from this League. I hate seeing him with those scumbags but the thing I despise the most is the whole hypocritical wankfest made by the Man Utd fans about them supporting him for his abusive behaviour on the sideline and loving him while they could easily drink his blood only 18 MONTHS ago. Look at that big fat turd on FullTimeWankers Andy Tate. I still remember him in videos two years ago hating on us and JOOSAYEH for playing shit football and now he suddenly loves him. Pathetic. 

I fucking love it that it's always the Man United fans calling us or the City fans "gloryhunters" while they are the biggest of them all. They have more trophies than us and shit. Here in Holland, the majority supports Ajax only because they are the most well-known team and the most succesfull (and they have three stars above their club crest). Same goes for Bayern Munich and Juventus in their countries. There's nothing more easy than saying you support Man Utd because then you can rant about 20 times 20 times all you want. When you say "ah I'm a Chelsea fan" you get stick for being plastic and shit. Haha.  

We hated Rafa before he became our manager a few years ago, and when he arrived we still did. United fans are pathetic and laughable. They're basically just as much as a joke as José has become.