The Mourinho Thread

6 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

So what you're saying is that you're OK with Mourinho(United) doing well just so that it 'proves a point'? 

I don't care much you love Jose, surely it can't be more than your love for the club? Because what you're saying certainly proves that you're a Jose fan rather than a Chelsea fan.

I wish Mourinho only the best after what he's done for this club time and time again. I stand by my opinion that the club should have better kicked out some of the players, i can't condone their behaviour. So excuse me when i feel a little satisfaction.

I don't like the management, i don't like some players, mistreated the coach, but guess what i like the club, i'm still around, you can make of it whatever you want. Maybe for you i'm only a Jose fan, for others maybe not, but why are we talking about me, i stated my opinion and i'm continuing to do so as long as i like. It's about the opinion, not the person, just food for thought. :)

I think apart from the this story, where i'm biased af, i'm (for you) more bearable in other threads.

Cheers!

I cheered at the final whistle.
He has put together a very nice team, he deserved it.
It could've been us, we're too blind for that.
Hope he wins the league if we (more likely than not) can't. Oh and the Europa League as well.

Yeah how can a true Chelsea fan celebrate another rival team success is beyond me. 

I know I rather city win all the time if we ain't winning  just because no one cares about them, a soul less club. 

But I won't celebrate if they win, it just makes me want to get things right at my club so I can challenge again. 

Damn, I wanna ban a few people really badly right now...:P

Anyways, I really hope José tries to shoehorn Rooney into his starting XI which would push Pogba further back where he was terrible and anonymous for France. That's the only way I can see him struggling.

Outside of us getting top 4, my biggest wish this season is for United to finish outside of it. Don't think I'd ever see something as hilarious if José gets his dream job, signs all these ridiculous players, and then fails to reach the CL places. Unfortunately, with the standard of defending in the PL I think old man Zlatan will bang in 25 or so goals and they'll easily finish in the top 2.

28 minutes ago, Melanicus said:

Now watch him turn Pogba into another Mikel. Playing him too deep and wasting his attacking talent in favor of playing Rooney.

Did you just put Mikel and 'attacking talent' in the same sentance???

?

This is what a Utd fan had to say about Jose:

"Mourinho is still one of the best managers in the world and the best Chelsea have ever had. The myth of him 'imploding' at every club he's been at makes no sense. The only two clubs where he apparently imploded at after 2-3 seasons are Chelsea and Real Madrid, two clubs who seem to change managers like they change their new kits. Are we going to put all the blame on Mourinho or the two clubs for always having issues with their managers? :lol: This is the job he always wanted and Utd aren't as much or a circus as Chelsea and Madrid are so I doubt he will have any real issues here.

His style of play is also a myth. He played some very entertaining and high scoring football at his time at Real Madrid. His reputation for this comes in big games (mainly vs Barca) where we plays to win, and it's worked for him often. I would've rather played ugly and won against Barca in the two CL finals than go all out attack and lose since that's obviously a lost cause to begin with.

With Pogba coming in, our squad is easily one of the best in the league. Mou already has the advantage over Pep in my eyes since he knows the league. Our signings are easily the best in the league, City have bought smart for the future but not sure how influential they will be this season. Don't think Pep will hit the ground running this season so I rate Utd's chances for the league pretty highly."

Another:

"As a Man Utd fan, I always want him in ever since Sir Alex announced his retirement. Peoples mentioned that he will always fail in the third season but I think it won't happen in Man Utd. I can see that Mourinho truly has passion for this club. He waited 6 months for Man Utd that will not be in Champion League, putting his reputation on the line since he will be scorned at if he fail Man Utd.

I won't want to be like some peoples whom often harped on the past. I want to give Mourinho a chance. And regarding the managers that were available, he is most suitable for the job.

Mourinho is famous for parking the bus but at least he is willing to let his team attack first before parking it.

Regarding the youth, sure Utd is famous for the class of 92, but just because we did it before with youth, it does not mean that we can do it again. It is his job to see which youths will fit into his plan and to offload those that is surplus to his plan."
  • +
  •  
  • -
  •  
  •  

It's from another forum (non football) and I asked Utd fans how they genuinely feel about Mourinho being their manager. They believe that it's the job Mou always wanted, how did they come that conclusion? :D 

39 minutes ago, Beepu said:

This is what a Utd fan had to say about Jose:

"Mourinho is still one of the best managers in the world and the best Chelsea have ever had. The myth of him 'imploding' at every club he's been at makes no sense. The only two clubs where he apparently imploded at after 2-3 seasons are Chelsea and Real Madrid, two clubs who seem to change managers like they change their new kits. Are we going to put all the blame on Mourinho or the two clubs for always having issues with their managers? :lol: This is the job he always wanted and Utd aren't as much or a circus as Chelsea and Madrid are so I doubt he will have any real issues here.

His style of play is also a myth. He played some very entertaining and high scoring football at his time at Real Madrid. His reputation for this comes in big games (mainly vs Barca) where we plays to win, and it's worked for him often. I would've rather played ugly and won against Barca in the two CL finals than go all out attack and lose since that's obviously a lost cause to begin with.

With Pogba coming in, our squad is easily one of the best in the league. Mou already has the advantage over Pep in my eyes since he knows the league. Our signings are easily the best in the league, City have bought smart for the future but not sure how influential they will be this season. Don't think Pep will hit the ground running this season so I rate Utd's chances for the league pretty highly."

Another:

"As a Man Utd fan, I always want him in ever since Sir Alex announced his retirement. Peoples mentioned that he will always fail in the third season but I think it won't happen in Man Utd. I can see that Mourinho truly has passion for this club. He waited 6 months for Man Utd that will not be in Champion League, putting his reputation on the line since he will be scorned at if he fail Man Utd.

I won't want to be like some peoples whom often harped on the past. I want to give Mourinho a chance. And regarding the managers that were available, he is most suitable for the job.

Mourinho is famous for parking the bus but at least he is willing to let his team attack first before parking it.

Regarding the youth, sure Utd is famous for the class of 92, but just because we did it before with youth, it does not mean that we can do it again. It is his job to see which youths will fit into his plan and to offload those that is surplus to his plan."
  • +
  •  
  • -
  •  
  •  

It's from another forum (non football) and I asked Utd fans how they genuinely feel about Mourinho being their manager. They believe that it's the job Mou always wanted, how did they come that conclusion? :D 

It's true that he always wanted the Man Utd job but everything else they said is BS.Mourinho's only tactic is Park the bus in attack he relies only on individual quality.He might win the league with Man Utd ( doubt it) but what then? He doesn't thing long term he will fix Man Utd but for a short period of time in the 3rd season maybe even earlier he doesn't thing about the future,there is no stability."Park The Bus" wont work every season and then he will lose it again,he will start talking shit,will start blaming it on players,board,even on the doctors and then he will get sacked and will leave the club in a worse shape then it was before just like he did with us.

If he joins the likes of Sunderland or Bournemouth I can understand people still support him, I will as well. But United?! THE major rival of us for the last decade?! No fucking way, fuck them and everything related.

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Damn, I wanna ban a few people really badly right now...:P

Anyways, I really hope José tries to shoehorn Rooney into his starting XI which would push Pogba further back where he was terrible and anonymous for France. That's the only way I can see him struggling.

Outside of us getting top 4, my biggest wish this season is for United to finish outside of it. Don't think I'd ever see something as hilarious if José gets his dream job, signs all these ridiculous players, and then fails to reach the CL places. Unfortunately, with the standard of defending in the PL I think old man Zlatan will bang in 25 or so goals and they'll easily finish in the top 2.

The people in Redcafe are so delighted with the signing I can't help but laugh. To me he is a poison. He'll win, but at a terrible cost. A stubborn man with a huge ego. Not that United will care. They've spent 500m over three years just to qualify for Europa. Both Mourinho and United are a great fit for one another. 

I just can't wait until the wheels start falling off. Already they're talking about keeping Fellaini and pushing out Mata. Just like when De Bruyne was pushed out because of Mourinho's stubbornness. 

It's no wonder that the players got sick of him at Madrid and Chelsea. While they're winning everyone's gonna be happy but the League is so competitive that they won't win now with any regularity because there's us and City too. And when they lose, Mourinho's nastiness is gonna come out for sure.