The Mourinho Thread

Why does he act like he does not need anybody? He has to ask the board for players in Jan. He was also partially at fault for what happened in the summer.

Asking the board for players is one thing but making sure the right players are available is another. Most, if not all, the top transfer targets won't be available in January. Gotta play it carefully or otherwise, we'll end more up with duds like Salah, Cuadrado, Torres etc.

Asking the board for players is one thing but making sure the right players are available is another. Most, if not all, the top transfer targets won't be available in January. Gotta play it carefully or otherwise, we'll end more up with duds like Salah, Cuadrado, Torres etc.

Even if the "right" players come, the environment might not be ideal for their arrival thus creating a bad first impression that maybe not even the off season can heal.

I am actually against us trying to sign top players in January. The prices are usually high and the players have no time to settle in. We could maye go for Isco, Jones and a striker. But not more than that. Its a waist to try to save the season with crazy expensive signs for a manager we dont even know how long he will stay with us...

Even if the "right" players come, the environment might not be ideal for their arrival thus creating a bad first impression that maybe not even the off season can heal.

I am actually against us trying to sign top players in January. The prices are usually high and the players have no time to settle in. We could maye go for Isco, Jones and a striker. But not more than that. Its a waist to try to save the season with crazy expensive signs for a manager we dont even know how long he will stay with us...

bro he is staying and the season is safe that is the surprise some will get whilst some will say They don't see shit coming

bro he is staying and the season is safe that is the surprise some will get whilst some will say They don't see shit coming

Lmao. How do you know? Do you happen to be Roman in disguise?

I love how people in here pretend to be "know it alls"...

Lmao. How do you know? Do you happen to be Roman in disguise?

I love how people in here pretend to be "know it alls"...

No am not Roman and am not pretending to know it all for I never known all about myself but always have a good feeling and want to be positive that there will be light at the end of the tunnel

Who is my perfect number 10? Wesley Sneijder and Deco. Because they could defend, get in the box and finish goals? Yes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/12022632/Jose-Mourinho-Wesley-Sneijder-and-Deco-were-better-at-number-10-than-Eden-Hazard.html

Sneijder and Deco couldn't defend shit tho

I think he has officially dropped everyone under-performing didn't he ? Except for Ivanovic, who has been good since his come back.

Ever since Saints he has been trying different things to get this team out of this rut.

That's good compared to the other managers who we had shit storm under basically kept the same tactics, system and line up for the most part juat hoping it would fall back into place.

Ever since Saints he has been trying different things to get this team out of this rut.

That's good compared to the other managers who we had shit storm under basically kept the same tactics, system and line up for the most part juat hoping it would fall back into place.

but not once has he changed our ghastly formation? he's changed a few players , nothing more

It's not the team selection that's fucking bothering me, it's the fucking lack of initiative and any form of decent football. No ideas, no creativity, no movement, no quick passing. Fucking strangers out there and it makes you wonder wtf they do in training. For how much we invested, we are a laughing stock across Europe.

Apart from City every team in the league isn't very good attacking wise,and they sacrafise defense to be good attack.

The only difference between us and United/Spurs this season is the defence.