The Mourinho Thread

57 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I reckon it's going to be another 3 years+ before we win another title. Maybe we can grab a League cup or FA cup in the meanwhile. If this period is not handled well and we're going to keep recruiting average players and change managers as if they were a pair of underwear, it's probably going to get really ugly.
I'll be honest and say I don't have too much faith in the future right now.

The recruitment of mediocre playing staff is dictated by only one thing - an obsession with profits.  

Ironically, this further hurts the TOP and bottom line in the long run when sponsors reduce their fees, merchandise sales drop and fans stay away.  

3 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

I actually think we'll win the League next season.

Not so sure, but I think we'll be left in peace to do whatever we're doing.

The two Manchester clubs will have all the headlines next season. We can quietly go about our business.

Even though I dish out the shit at Jose I still stand by my prediction that he will win silverware at Man Utd that's a given. But ultimately he will self destruct and fade out, turning important members at the club against him, creating a toxic atmosphere like he did at Real Madrid and our club.

In regards to our team I believe if Conte can get a couple of quality signings and bring out the great potential of our promising youngsters than we can quietly challenge for the title. Should be a fanatic season ahead and one of the most important summer transfer windows for all the top clubs.

Like guy on the radio said advantage is Jose has experience in the league.at the same time however everyone's gotta start somewhere and he did with us..hard to predict next season but no way can we do worse..hopefully man u will though 

Personal terms agreed with Manchester United Football Club. But keep telling yourselves he loves us, is one of us and is a fan of the club just like us.

Obviously I don't want anything bad to happen to him on a personal, human level but I hope he fails miserably and leaves United in a bigger mess than his petulant attitude left us at Chelsea.

Although he'll have funds at United I expect city will have more and already have a superior squad (and coach). Yes he will get United back to winning trophies but it wouldn't surprise me if that is outweighed in the long term by the damage he does to the dressing room and young players they have.

I'm not going to wish him good luck. He's managing a rival and trying to beat us. He's opposition.

His achievement here will never be forgotten, but he'll no longer be one of us once he signs on the dotted line. We have to move on

14 hours ago, Mana said:

ANY trust I had left in Jose just went out the window the moment he's gone to United. He doesn't love us. It's just business for him. If you want real love, look at Terry and Drogba.

I agree with the Terry and Drogba part for sure. If any one doubts JT, just watch the video of him addressing the crowd at the Bridge after the last home game. Unfortunately, with every passing year, players like JT that have deep passion and love of a club are becoming fewer and fewer. With the huge influx of international players, there just is not that life long bond like JT has. Heck, even Gerrard has it for Liverpool.

For Jose, I think once this year was officially in the dumper and he was released, I do believe it became business. If he continued to compete at Chels, I think he would have been here for a long time. But the wheels came off and it became a dumpster fire. He loves the Premier League. He has always admired Man United. That has been well known. I think he will always love Chelsea and think fondly of his time at the Bridge. I would be greatly disappointed if in 3 years he is coaching the likes of Norwich or Villa like Benitez with Newcastle.

Think fondly of Jose, but it is business, time to look onwards and upwards and look to Conte to lead the new Chelsea charge. Hope we are active early in the signing window.

Come on you Chelsea!!

2 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

More likely to be Ryan Giggs shagging Mourinho's wife !

Excellent point. Amazing how the media conveniently ignores the fact he was fucking his brothers wife every week for 8 years, and other women whilst married

Imagine if had been Lampard, Terry etc

31 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Excellent point. Amazing how the media conveniently ignores the fact he was fucking his brothers wife every week for 8 years, and other women whilst married

Imagine if had been Lampard, Terry etc

I'm pretty sure that ITV did that documentary about him taking over from Moyes while his personal life was all over the media super injunctions etc. The B.B.C did that show I never watched it about him and Scholes etc taking over Salford City and of course the Class of 92 love in. The English media loves Man United they gave so little attention to us pre Moscow it was like Man United were playing a Turkish club and not another English club. I didn't buy a paper or go online to news sites for a week after Moscow. We are bound to get the obligatory documentary on the BBC when Mourinho joins Man United something like '' The special one comes to the theatre of dreams'' or some such bollocks.