The Mourinho Thread

Why do some members on here literally only post about how they're worried about Utd with Mourinho and how we may fall behind? Holy shit get a grip, I swear its fucking nonstop I don't want to read that shit anymore.

Why are you crying?!

Did you guys (I mean most of you) forget that you wanted him out. Now he is not Chelsea manager anymore. Go to Conte thread and enjoy the new manager.

One thing about Mourinho's appointment is it might take off the rose tinted glasses that some Chelsea fans have where he's concerned. Does anyone for one second believe that in his first press conference he will say '' This will be a transitional season'' or make crass analogies with the little horse bollocks. No is the answer even though the squad he inherited in 2013 with us was a far better and experienced squad then Man United's is now. Mourinho does what he does best and that is self serving and massaging is own ego. The media will not give him such an easy ride this time now he's managing United who are the English media's darlings.

11 hours ago, Pizy said:

Christ, now I recall why I blocked you several months back. You annoy the hell out of me. I unblocked you thinking you'd stop with this confrontational bullshit. I was wrong.

Blocked. 

Lol like your not annoying for saying the same thing every season. 

That city this, city that. And yet still have not learn. Sigh. 

With Mourinho at United, Pep at City, Conte at Chelsea, Klopp at Liverpool, Wenger as ever at Arsenal, next season should be a spectacle. 

All the above teams will also be rebuilding and I fancy Chelsea to do well for some reason. I think there is a hunger and desire to do well next season, right a wrong sort of thing

Haha, welcome back you legend.Still hope you won't win a thing, but at least put Pep in his fucking place, it's about time. Gonna watch the presser. 
Looking forward to what he has to say about some of the players and the fucking Chelsea board, they need handling. 
Didn't love you like we did. Fuckers. 

Next season is gonna be epic! :wub:
United fans are so blessed, goddammit! :middlefinger:

I would be lying to say i am not bitter about Jose joining Manure but ive thought about the season gone and can mostly blame Jose himself for what went on.

Has always wanted to end up replacing SAF at United and was dissapointed he didnt get the job so took his second best option coming back to us.

He didnt get the transfers he wanted so felt aggrieved starting the new season.

Completely his fault with situation with Doctor Eva and his behavior with officials, when the team was failing instead of shaking up the first team decided to stick his head in the sand and kept playing the weak links ( Ivanovic for example).  There are some fantastic players on the fridges of the first team he could have utilised but never did , i would go down the route of childish behaviour becuase he didnt get the targets decided to teach the board a lesson to say look this team is not good enough rather than try the fringe players. Imagine Rashford under Mou ( would have been loaned out to a championship team ASAP).

He will be kissing the Manure badge very soon and i for one wont be looking through some rose tinted glasses over our history with him.

I'll be able to "move on" when I have an idea of the type of team Conte wants to build and what type of football he wants to play. Currently we have no clue about either of those things so it's bit hard for me to get too excited.

27 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Haha, welcome back you legend.Still hope you won't win a thing, but at least put Pep in his fucking place, it's about time. Gonna watch the presser. 
Looking forward to what he has to say about some of the players and the fucking Chelsea board, they need handling. 
Didn't love you like we did. Fuckers. 

Next season is gonna be epic! :wub:
United fans are so blessed, goddammit! :middlefinger:

I will not be surprised if both get put in their place by other mangers. 

Liverpool got klopp, tottenham pochetino, us with Conte, etc etc. 

Taking for granted that it would be city and United is like taking for granted that Mourinho would build a dynasty at Chelsea after last season....

So if we have not learned anything from this season then we will never will. 

The pl is getting harder and much harder because the amount of money the other teams are getting. 

Yes United make the most money but you can't buy everyone. West ham can easily buy a great player that United will not be after like payet. 

So don't take this for granted that pep or United will be a huge success. 

We should expect more tottenham story with more good managers coming to many different teams. 

22 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'll be able to "move on" when I have an idea of the type of team Conte wants to build and what type of football he wants to play. Currently we have no clue about either of those things so it's bit hard for me to get too excited.

Probably same for man u fans.seen the best of what Jose can do then the not so good..Though guess good out weighs the bad.dont doubt he'll have a impact.decent players and for all their faults this season still got a trophy.

Long as we/board and Co do what we need to do and buy to compete..they've been successful before and always will be just long as we can be to :-D 

Can't be any worse then the football we've played this season which just seemed a case of kick and hope for the best

Funny though how man city got slated for their timing..surley this is worse though obvious was coming and who was replacing 

6 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Probably same for man u fans.seen the best of what Jose can do then the not so good..Though guess good out weighs the bad.dont doubt he'll have a impact.decent players and for all their faults this season still got a trophy.

Long as we/board and Co do what we need to do and buy to compete..they've been successful before and always will be just long as we can be to :-D 

Can't be any worse then the football we've played this season which just seemed a case of kick and hope for the best

Funny though how man city got slated for their timing..surley this is worse though obvious was coming and who was replacing 

United fans can get super excited though because they know what Mou brings: instant, short term success and heavy spending. City and Arsenal fans know what to expect from Pep and Wenger: beautiful, intricate football. Liverpool and Spuds fans know what to expect from Poch and Klopp: high intensity, pressing football.

With Conte we haven't got a clue what formation(s) he may use, what positions he may want to strengthen, which players we currently have that he'll want to keep or sell, or the actual style of football he wants to use.

What I'm saying is I have no idea what to expect with us. All we really have is a bunch of players we've been linked with that are supposedly ones that Conte wants but could just as well be fabricated by the media like they usually are.

43 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I will not be surprised if both get put in their place by other mangers. 

Liverpool got klopp, tottenham pochetino, us with Conte, etc etc. 

Taking for granted that it would be city and United is like taking for granted that Mourinho would build a dynasty at Chelsea after last season....

So if we have not learned anything from this season then we will never will. 

The pl is getting harder and much harder because the amount of money the other teams are getting. 

Yes United make the most money but you can't buy everyone. West ham can easily buy a great player that United will not be after like payet. 

So don't take this for granted that pep or United will be a huge success. 

We should expect more tottenham story with more good managers coming to many different teams. 

Poc had a great season, but i'm not sold on him. Furthermore his team need serious reinforcements, no proper Kane backup,
Dembelé off-limits and boom they weren't the same team anymore. Then they have a comittee who's calling the shots, isn't it right that over the past 5 years their net spend 
is the lowest of the league?! I think they're in for a hard season, but yes, some quality is there. But a lot has to go their way.

Klopp on the other hand... lost two finals, but he's a class act. He definitely knows his stuff, he will challenge, at least that's my guess.
I like the man, yes, together with my soft spot for Jose and the dislike for Hazard, looking not good for my future at TC, some heavy call for Spikerino, lol.

West Ham could have gotten a CL spot, but the referees made some 'questionable' decisions against his team, it wasn't right, but i don't care for West Ham.
Anyway, i like their team, their physical strength is surreal, god forbid if Bilic brings in another Payet, great coach, great man.  
Very good for the league and the competition!

It's not a walk in the park for either of Jose or Pep, they've to seriously up their game, but why not?!
The foundation is there for anyone to see, i think they'll get it right and hit the ground running. You know, they add 3, 4 first teamers, and then it's very difficult for all of us.
In my view for both of these clubs it's easier to sign someone like Laporte than for West Ham, Jose's and Pep's reputation is still good, facilites are great, good players are already there, 
okay, enough with the wankfest. 

But sure, footie is a game of opinions, maybe you've got a point there mate and both of them will struggle, i like Jose, but that's where it ends,
i would absolutely welcome it if Conte and we can take him out! Both of them, and of course that Wenger clown. who's asking for the sack.