The Mourinho Thread

Voted yes because I can't see any positives why he should remain in charge. Quality of the football we play is atrocius, we can't even defend these days anymore. Our manager has no balls, really wonder where did the Mourinho from 04/05 disappear, where did his balls go.. :D

Okay, I could tolerate a season without CL football IF we had a few of our own academy players starting in the Premiership week in week out, getting games for us, learning and getting experience. That is not happening and is unlikely to ever happen in the future under Mourinho. Its sad because we really do have some great young kids.

So, terrible football + no kids + no results = no future.

No future = sack tomorrow morning.

and hopefully...no Bosnian Blue. byeeee

Just because we are Chelsea and the current champions, doesn't mean we cant be relegated. We are in serious shit here and the coach has no magic wand to save our season. We are now fighting for our lives with tough fixtures coming up. Before, fixtures against Leicester, Spurs and other middle of the table sides used to mean 3 points every time, but now I am dreading these. So far this season we have beaten WBA who made it tough for us, 9 man Arsenal and bottom of the table Aston Villa!!! Please show me where our next three points are coming from? Any other club who has a team of world class players such as ours would have sacked the manager weeks ago, and just because our manager is called "Jose Mourinho" and claims he is "one of us" frankly means jack shit to me if we keep playing the drivel we are playing this season. We need change.

He's gotta go....and now.....end of

hope you can drag your trolling fingers off the keyboard to show some support when we are in trouble...oooppps ..hold on.

Will you still be posting if we are in the championshp?

hope you can drag your trolling fingers off the keyboard to show some support when we are in trouble...oooppps ..hold on.

Will you still be posting if we are in the championshp?

Was there when we were in the second division mate..........and yes I'll be there if that's where we end up again.

And what I said is in no way trolling and I find that insulting. If Mourinho goes will you follow him or will YOU still follow Chelsea?

Was there when we were in the second division mate..........and yes I'll be there if that's where we end up again.

And what I said is in no way trolling and I find that insulting. If Mourinho goes will you follow him or will YOU still follow Chelsea?

what makes you think I wouldnt follow Chelsea if Mourinho goes? intrigued

this is like shooting fish in a barrel

This poll is definitely different to the last one

Right now

61 = new manager

48 = keep Jose

8 = don't know

Even assuming a 100% swing in favour of don't knows to Keep - there is still a majority saying new manager.

I guess patience is wearing thin...

Pyrrhic victory springs to mind - when considering the current incumbent...

Not going to debate the rest of it cos I cba but come on, really? Dortmund, on February 6th 2015 had a record of played 19, won 4, drew 4, lost 11. Their 4 wins were against Augsburg, Freiburg, BMG and Hoffenheim, 3 were at home and 3 were by 1 goal. They were bottom of the table on 16 points from a possible 57 and were in genuine danger of going down with only 15 games to go.

Talk about an over-exaggeration, we're in trouble but we're in nowhere near as much trouble as Dortmund were last season. Good god.

There's a reason I wrote 'at this point of the season'. Okay, the 1000 times part was clearly an exaggeration, but they had 7 defeats by the 1st of november and they won their next game on the 9th. But they were cruising their CL group in front of Arsenal and they were still in their DFB pokal. And this is the most positive from their part compared to us; their problems behind the scenes were an ant colony compared to this shadowy tornado we're currently up against. Klopp was burned out by the results and he had the guts to to ignore his pride, admit the shortcomings and hewas doing his earnest best to fix the problems, whereas Mourinho has the audacity to always blame external circumstances for the shortcomings.