Kenedy

the wes

• 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tomo said:

I don't know what was worse, his performance vs Cardiff or the fact i wasn't even remotely surprised. Absolutely tragic player.

Not shocking to see people like yourself and the others liking the post slagging him off. 

Too many on here can't admit they were wrong about a player. Interesting to see everyone come in here after his worst performance, yet none of you bothered to comment when he did well for Newcastle last season, and started off well in the first game of the season too. 

I'll take the word of Newcastle fans saying he is their best player most nights over some on here hell bent on being right and not able to admit he is a good player that was played out of position here. 

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

I don't know what was worse, his performance vs Cardiff or the fact i wasn't even remotely surprised. Absolutely tragic player.

He isn't even a bad player Tomo.

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Not shocking to see people like yourself and the others liking the post slagging him off. 

Too many on here can't admit they were wrong about a player. Interesting to see everyone come in here after his worst performance, yet none of you bothered to comment when he did well for Newcastle last season, and started off well in the first game of the season too. 

I'll take the word of Newcastle fans saying he is their best player most nights over some on here hell bent on being right and not able to admit he is a good player that was played out of position here. 

Don't think any of us have slagged him off mate. tho might have agreed he was used in not his best position tho at the time it made sense doing so.

its purely the act of letting his frustrations and built up emotions getting to him. You cant say that what he did was right Shirley?

9 hours ago, Thor said:

I will always admit when im wrong and i have done so on numerous occasions main case in points AVB, KDB, McEachran and Jose being back for the long haul, ive even laughed at myself for how embarrassingly wrong i got the last one. However this guy (reletive to our level) isn't very good and im yet to see much that suggests otherwise, funnily enough the only times ive liked his performances have been "out of position" at left back (going forward). And that line about me not wanting players to do well is hogwash, you have seen my comments on Mason Mount right? Im just not going to pretend they are the second coming of christ just because they are under 23.

8 hours ago, DDA said:

He isn't even a bad player Tomo.

What does he even offer though? He has a poor first touch, not great tactically, can't defend well atleast right now (i think any even remote chance of him making it big is at LB so for me that matters) has limited football brain alongside woeful end product. He's decent at running into and making use of space afforded (which is why i believe an attacking LB is his best chance) but mark him tightly and he is brutally ineffective and im talking Torres at his brutal worst ineffective.

19 hours ago, Tomo said:

Think you are being really harsh Tomo. He is more times than not, there most dangerous player which is emphasized why Benitez usually plays him for the whole game. He was arguably their best player since arriving there on loan last season, which even drew rumours of teams such as PSG and Bayern being interested. He has flaws but also good qualities. Then you also have to remember he is only 22 and playing regular football for a PL team. He still has a lot of room to grow and I think he will get better, albeit not with us but another top flight team. If you were saying this if he was 27 or so I could understand but man he is 22 and has shown more signs of promise than not at Newcastle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...