Kenedy

the wes

16 minutes ago, mccg said:

Rafael Benitez issues update on Kenedy's Newcastle and Chelsea future

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/rafael-benitez-issues-update-kenedys-15747013

lol problem with his ...wait 4it...toenail 

I am so sick (NOTHING to do with you posting, nor anyone else, please keep it up!)

of hearing about all these fucking dregs we have out on loan

its a fucking joke

SELL THEM THE FUCK OFF and buy decent players, ffs

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I am so sick (NOTHING to do with you posting, nor anyone else, please keep it up!)

of hearing about all these fucking dregs we have out on loan

its a fucking joke

SELL THEM THE FUCK OFF and buy decent players, ffs

Here is list of our loan players https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/on-loan-players barring afew ,how much approx do you think if we were to have a fire sale  now, we would reasonably get in the current market?

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Here is list of our loan players https://www.chelseafc.com/en/teams/on-loan-players barring afew ,how much approx do you think if we were to have a fire sale  now, we would reasonably get in the current market?

£250-275m, (counting final sale of Morata, as well as the 2 on main who should be on loan and sold, Piazon and Van Ginkel),  

and that is keeping

Main squad next year

Tammy

Pulisic

Reece James

8 out on loan (if that is the max)

Mount

Tomori

Sterling

Clarke-Salter

Chalobah

Palmer

Dasilva

Brown

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

£250-275m, (counting final sale of Morata, as the 2 on main who should be on loan and sold, Piazon and Van Ginkel),  

and that is keeping

Main squad next year

Tammy

Pulisic

Reece James

8 out on loan (if that is the max)

Mount

Tomori

Sterling

Clarke-Salter

Chalobah

Palmer

Dasilva

Brown

So giving that dosh ...who would you get ?, and get yourself something out of da change lol...ps why the fuck the board are not thinking along these lines now?

1 hour ago, mccg said:

So giving that dosh ...who would you get ?, and get yourself something out of da change lol...ps why the fuck the board are not thinking along these lines now?

Number one, I would have bought Piątek. 31m and we OWN HIM. 27m to loan an ageing Higs for 18 months.

With the 275m from loan army sales

Barella 45m

Militão 45m

Tonali 25m

Lozano 40m

Ben Chilwell 45m

Nicolas Pepe 60m (Lille would take that)

Sarabia 15m release clause

Total 275m

Zero net spend

Then sell (we have no choice) on 2

CHO 45m

Eden 80m plus Hakimi

Willian 45m

AC 30m 

Pedro 15m

Alonso 45m

Giroud 10m

Barkley 25m

Drinkwater 20m

Zappacosta 15m

Emerson 20m

350m total in sales

I then buy

Jovic  50m

Mbappe 265m

Junior Firpo 45m

Ake 40m

Gunn 15m

65m net spend

For all

LOOK at that team

We have for 65m NET spend

It includes MBAPPE FFS

And HG is fine

GK Kepa

GK Angus Gunn  HG

GK Bulka HG

CB Rudiger

CB Militão

CB Ake HG

CB Azpi

CB Ampadu HG

LB Chilwell  HG

LB Junior Firpo

RB Achraf Hakimi

RB Reece James  HG

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali

CMF Kante

CMF Nicolo Barella

AMF Pablo Sarabia

AMF RLC  HG

LW Mbappe

LW Hirving Lozano 

RW Nicolas Pepe

RW Pulisic

CF Jovic

CF Piątek

CF Tammy  HG

THAT TEAM COULD WIN THE TREBLE

no way anyone would be able to convince me it couldn't 

It is so deep so versatile

Zero weaknesses

So young too

Dynasty time 

35 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Number one, I would have bought Piątek. 31m and we OWN HIM. 27m to loan an ageing Higs for 18 months.

With the 275m from loan army sales

Barella 45m

Militão 45m

Tonali 25m

Lozano 40m

Ben Chilwell 45m

Nicolas Pepe 60m (Lille would take that)

Sarabia 15m release clause

Total 275m

Zero net spend

Then sell (we have no choice) on 2

CHO 45m

Eden 80m plus Hakimi

Willian 45m

AC 30m 

Pedro 15m

Alonso 45m

Giroud 10m

Barkley 25m

Drinkwater 20m

Zappacosta 15m

Emerson 20m

350m total in sales

I then buy

Jovic  50m

Mbappe 265m

Junior Firpo 45m

Ake 40m

Gunn 15m

65m net spend

For all

LOOK at that team

We have for 65m NET spend

It includes MBAPPE FFS

And HG is fine

GK Kepa

GK Angus Gunn  HG

GK Bulka HG

CB Rudiger

CB Militão

CB Ake HG

CB Azpi

CB Ampadu HG

LB Chilwell  HG

LB Junior Firpo

RB Achraf Hakimi

RB Reece James  HG

DH DMF Jorginho

DH DMF Sandro Tonali

CMF Kante

CMF Nicolo Barella

AMF Pablo Sarabia

AMF RLC  HG

LW Mbappe

LW Hirving Lozano 

RW Nicolas Pepe

RW Pulisic

CF Jovic

CF Piątek

CF Tammy  HG

THAT TEAM COULD WIN THE TREBLE

no way anyone would be able to convince me it couldn't 

It is so deep so versatile

Zero weaknesses

So young too

Dynasty time 

Felix Magath would be the perfect manager for you, Vesper!^^ Make him manager, dof and main negotiator for transfers like he was at Wolfsburg and the door would never stand still :D

The guy was crazy on the transfer market. He brought in 113 players between 2007 and 2012, almost 6 per window. At Wolfsburg he had two spells of 2 and 1.5 years bringing in 23 players in each of them. And he did that with a very modest net spend, brought players no one ever heard of before, some hits some failures c'est la vie. Also an absolute grinder on the training ground too. Players would either follow him or he would just sell and find a replacement in an instant. Biggest success surely when they absolutely smashed Bayern for the title in 2009, humiliating them 5-1 in the deciding game. Shame he lost his touch with both transfers and tactics/training methods but surely I would love to have a guy like him in charge who knows the market inside out, knows how to get deals done fast. Someone who can transform a whole squad in a matter of weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Felix Magath would be the perfect manager for you, Vesper!^^ Make him manager, dof and main negotiator for transfers like he was at Wolfsburg and the door would never stand still :D

The guy was crazy on the transfer market. He brought in 113 players between 2007 and 2012, almost 6 per window. At Wolfsburg he had two spells of 2 and 1.5 years bringing in 23 players in each of them. And he did that with a very modest net spend, brought players no one ever heard of before, some hits some failures c'est la vie. Also an absolute grinder on the training ground too. Players would either follow him or he would just sell and find a replacement in an instant. Biggest success surely when they absolutely smashed Bayern for the title in 2009, humiliating them 5-1 in the deciding game. Shame he lost his touch with both transfers and tactics/training methods but surely I would love to have a guy like him in charge who knows the market inside out, knows how to get deals done fast. Someone who can transform a whole squad in a matter of weeks. 

I know!!! always loved him in the aughties!!:wub:

I am a deal maker in my professional career and have to think 10 steps ahead

I get paid pretty decent to cut out deadwood and make reccos on both under-performing and new speculative high-growth potential assets

I will advise to dump a dog in heartbeat

and ALWAYS on the lookout for the hidden remote gems

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Just now, Vesper said:

I know!!! always loved him in the aughties!!:wub:

I am a deal maker in my professional career and have to think 10 steps ahead

I get paid pretty decent to cut out deadwood and make reccos on both under-performing and new speculative high-growth potential assets

I will advise to dump a dog in heartbeat

and ALWAYS on the lookout for the hidden remote gems

and that's what you need. Someone who is rutheless. who kicks the shit out and brings quality in. Who sees players for what they are and not what they are hyped up to be. Someone who knows the market inside out. If you can't get the absolute top players, you come up with a viable alternative. Keeping the deadwood is just as bad as not brininging in quality as it costs tons of money and blocks space.If a gamble does not work out fine, get the fuck out and a new one in.  If a player you want is available at a price, shut up and pay up. Not rocket science. But you need both, business and football knowledge. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

and that's what you need. Someone who is rutheless. who kicks the shit out and brings quality in. Who sees players for what they are and not what they are hyped up to be. Someone who knows the market inside out. If you can't get the absolute top players, you come up with a viable alternative. Keeping the deadwood is just as bad as not brininging in quality as it costs tons of money and blocks space.If a gamble does not work out fine, get the fuck out and a new one in.  If a player you want is available at a price, shut up and pay up. Not rocket science. But you need both, business and football knowledge. 

hell you sound like DoF material!!!

RUTHLESS is my middle name:D

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

Ha thanks Ves!

Working in investmwnt banking myself i usually know a deal when i see one.

In an other life we'd run the club together :)

I truly want to own a footie team some day, obviusly not an EPL one, unless I had a shit tonne of other investors

IF Germany ever changed the 50% plus 1 rule

here is the one!!

Image result for FC St. Pauli ownership

48 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

As a manager, Magath quickly gained respect and became notorious for his hard, grinding training methods, laying heavy emphasis on discipline, fitness and conditioning. Players gave him nicknames like "Saddam" (Saddam Hussein) or "Quälix", a rhyming mash of his first name Felix and the German verb "quälen" (to torture). He was once described by former Eintracht Frankfurt player Bachirou Salou as the "last dictator in Europe"

MeanTintedHaddock-size_restricted.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Chelsea lower £30m asking price for versatile ace in bid to find transfer suitors

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/05/16/chelsea-kenedy-transfer-asking-price-cut-newcastle-latest/

Chelsea are reportedly looking for buyers for versatile Brazilian ace Kenedy in this summer’s transfer window.

The 23-year-old has spent plenty of time out on loan after struggling to break through at Stamford Bridge, and was at Newcastle for the entire 2018/19 campaign and half of the previous season.

It remains to be seen if he can be brought to St James’ Park permanently, with the Chronicle suggesting that’s looking unlikely after a lack of impact this term, as they claim Chelsea are lowering their £30million asking price for the player in a bid to offload him.

This could invite suitors from elsewhere, but it makes sense that Newcastle may not be interested in him even at a more reasonable price.

Kenedy has also not done a huge amount to impress in recent times, having failed to nail down a set position and contributing just one goal and one assist in the season just gone.

snip

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea lower £30m asking price for versatile ace in bid to find transfer suitors

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/05/16/chelsea-kenedy-transfer-asking-price-cut-newcastle-latest/

Chelsea are reportedly looking for buyers for versatile Brazilian ace Kenedy in this summer’s transfer window.

The 23-year-old has spent plenty of time out on loan after struggling to break through at Stamford Bridge, and was at Newcastle for the entire 2018/19 campaign and half of the previous season.

It remains to be seen if he can be brought to St James’ Park permanently, with the Chronicle suggesting that’s looking unlikely after a lack of impact this term, as they claim Chelsea are lowering their £30million asking price for the player in a bid to offload him.

This could invite suitors from elsewhere, but it makes sense that Newcastle may not be interested in him even at a more reasonable price.

Kenedy has also not done a huge amount to impress in recent times, having failed to nail down a set position and contributing just one goal and one assist in the season just gone.

snip

Good luck to the lad. I hope he finds a good move for himself.

• 2 months later...