Kenedy

the wes

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Is he not homegrown btw? He joined us months after his 19th bd but was registered in FA affiliated clubs since then. Given the season he starts at age 21 still counts full he should be homegrown or am i wrong?

Needs at least 3 years before turning 21 to be considered HG.

A "Home-Grown Player" means a player who, irrespective of nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to The Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons, or 36 months, before his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21).

23 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:
Looks like he is staying. Weird... 

We need numbers and he can do a job. Seems wise tbh.

CHO is coming back in September. We don't need more than four wingers. Who knows maybe he leaves abroad before September 1st. 

26 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

CHO is coming back in September. We don't need more than four wingers. Who knows maybe he leaves abroad before September 1st. 

It's good to have a left footed option. Also, I can't see the club getting rid of 4 players.

5 hours ago, LAM09 said:

It's good to have a left footed option. Also, I can't see the club getting rid of 4 players.

Still think we should get rid of a few to trim the fat.

I think Franks probably gonna have his work cut out keeping everyone in certain positions happy, the likes of at CB and at the number 10 position particularly.

Thats without even mentioning Kenedy, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Tomori who may or may jot be in the finalcut for the squad. 

Still think we should get rid of a few to trim the fat.
I think Franks probably gonna have his work cut out keeping everyone in certain positions happy, the likes of at CB and at the number 10 position particularly.
Thats without even mentioning Kenedy, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Tomori who may or may jot be in the finalcut for the squad. 

I don't think it's ideal to go stupid in that regard and be left short at some point.

DD, Baka, Zappacosta, Baba and potentially Tomori is sufficient.

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I don't think it's ideal to go stupid in that regard and be left short at some point.

DD, Baka, Zappacosta, Baba and potentially Tomori is sufficient.

If Tierney goes to Arse, Celtic will poach Rico Henry from from Brentford

we should see if they want Baba

8 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

He seemingly wants to go back to Germany after rejecting Marseille's interest.

perfect team for him

we just played them

they need  a LB

Borussia Mönchengladbach

Oscar Wendt is soon 34 and a real weak link on a strong team, their worst starter by far

Andreas Poulsen is only 19, no top flight experience

if Baba plays like he did at Stade Reims, they would have a realllly solid back 4 then

Can see this deal as more of an investment. Probably doesnt have huge wages. But could be worth 10-15 million in a year or two. I wonder if the loan deal has an early termination clause if we get unfortunate with injuries etc. Hope to see him gain some confidence and kick on at Reading.