Kenedy

the wes

18 minutes ago, manpe said:

You're wrong, the handful of games he played under Jose were mainly at LB. And if I'm not mistaken the first game he played LB was also against Norwich.

I stand corrected. I was actually hoping Kenedy is not another player that Jose turned into defensive one :D

6 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

I stand corrected. I was actually hoping Kenedy is not another player that Jose turned into defensive one :D

I think the circumstances forced him to play him there, but no excuses considering he sold Luis and Bertrand, so yeah...

On 2018-01-18 at 1:36 PM, manpe said:

You're wrong, the handful of games he played under Jose were mainly at LB. And if I'm not mistaken the first game he played LB was also against Norwich.

That Norwich game was under Hiddink tho.

2 hours ago, NiclasCFC said:

That Norwich game was under Hiddink tho.

He played both Norwich games at LB.

On January 18, 2018 at 0:57 PM, King11Didier said:

Many great LB's are failed wingers, Kenedy at LB was the one thing Jose got right in that disaster period, it's the only position he has a chance of a decent career.

Many great LB's are failed wingers, Kenedy at LB was the one thing Jose got right in that disaster period, it's the only position he has a chance of a decent career.
We bought him with the intention of using him as a winger. It will be interesting to see where Benitez deploys him during his time there.

Its pretty obvious hes a 'lad' with a typical English sense of humour. I'm glad that he's managed to turn his career about no matter where he ends up. He obviously meant no harm with his comments in China but you know what us 'lads' are like specially sitting on the end of one of these bloomin boxes.

I had some hope of him being really good when he first signed but then again I do with each new signing. Its sad that he couldn't have had a good run of games but in our presure pot of a club its very difficult. Yet Baks gets loadsa chances. He MAYBE is turning it around.

Good luck to the lad. Lets see how it goes.

Kenedy on loan to Newcastle is done, should be announced anytime. Oh and on what Conte said in his PC earlier that he's ready to work with an academy player or a new player....It will be a new player, that player being Palmeri, no way he trusts an academy boy and puts faith in them as back up to Alonso.

Board jumping the gun? Why are we making enquiries for a LB with only a few days left in the window having already loaned out our only backup? Stupid, dumb, foolish unless Palmieri is already closed, which I doubt considering Di Marzio reports.

9 hours ago, manpe said:

Surely he didn't say that? It has TrollFootball markings, probably just trolling.

He actually said most of it and some just couldn’t resist. Still it’s hilarious.  👇🏻

ihttps://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-loan-man-kenedy-14218036

12 hours ago, King11Didier said:

Won a penalty for newcastle, which was missed by Joselu, later on he made an assist for their 1-0 win. I haven't watched the match, be he either has played as wing-back, either as a winger in 4 man mid.

They drew 1-1, he played on the left side of midfield.

On 31/01/2018 at 9:55 PM, King11Didier said:

Won a penalty for newcastle, which was missed by Joselu, later on he made an assist for their 1-0 win. I haven't watched the match, be he either has played as wing-back, either as a winger in 4 man mid.

He played really well. Hit the post too. I honestly can't see why he wasnt given more playing time here. Must be something behind closed doors that managers see in him that obviously we cant. For me, given the game time, he could have challanged Alonso for that wingback position.