Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

What I love about Chelsea is we give proper love to all our players. There is no bad feelings when they depart. 

Thats the reason most players who had part here are forever blue even if they joined us in the autmn of their careers or went on to play for bigger clubs in their prime. 

57 minutes ago, Jason said:

Okay, just saw Lampard's presser and he said Pedro played his last league game yesterday and will still be here for the remaining two games. 

good, he is a valuable option, even now

the bloke is a born winner

25 major trophies for club and country, including a insane 11 at euro and global level

the only thing he has not won is an Olympic gold medal, and that was never the best players in that tourney for Spain, as starting in 1992, although professionals finally could play, the age limit was (and is) 23, with only 3 exceptions per nation

Spain did not even qualify an Olympic finals team in 2004 (he was too young anyway), 2008 and 2016, and he was too old for the 2012 team (which got battered anyway, they did not even score a single goal)

What I loved the most about him is that he didn't come here to wind down. After winning everything at his boyhood club (and the national team) while being involved with the greatest club side of all time you would imagine a lot of players in his position wouldn't have the same hunger to make it work at a new club, especially when his first season involved an all time collapse around him.

Not a bit of it with him though, he still played like he had everything to prove.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

One of the highly underrated player we had in the recent past. Very professional, always played for the badge on the shirt, giving more than 100% to the cause. When he came in we werent really playing direct football but not sure if it was the first game or the second .. Pedro comes in as a sub against Albion (not sure), 2 passes (1 on 1) and goal and I was just WTF was our team doing till now. Go Direct, go direct ... 

Anyways I would remember him for his time as a Blue than a Barca player. :)

All the very best, Pedro and Thank you for entertaining us. Adios!!!