Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

He's also scored in two of them and I'd rather my striker be anonymous and score than try and kill people and pose no threat to the opposition 'keeper.

rubbish, costa is the 2nd best striker in the world. :lol:

and he poses a lot of "threat" to the keeper. not goal threat but life threat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stuck with him until the end of the season. And then Mourinho announces that he will take another season to transform Falcao into a fearsome striker hence the club will buy him.

This whole loan project was a disaster from the get-go with Mourinho's ego and Jorge Mendes bank account being the main reasons for this lunacy.

• 2 weeks later...

injury setback for falcao

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-injury-news-falcao-back-to-square-one-after-setback-says-hiddink-a3146296.html?

i think hes just better hang up his boots hes done just like torres the curse number 9 shirt continues on at chelsea :blush::blush:

Lol, I already forgot about him already lmao. Can't believe that he used to be banging in dem goals back in his days at Porto/Atleti. Too.Many.Freaking.Injuries.

I'm still wondering, why the f did the Board/Jose bring this guy into our club. Haven't they learned that he was total shite at UTD ? The curse of the number 9 continues again....I'd say just terminate Falcao's loan and give the number 9 to Bamford. See how the young lad will performs for us, it will never happen though. Just wishful thinkings from me. :P